My Latest Score from 1974!

classicseats

It's a Bunny Bear E-Z-Fit from 1974. It's pretty rough, but when is the last time you saw one? Adjustable height headrest, shoulder straps with loops for the car lap belt to go through. I started to clean the chrome but it still needs lots of work. it's like a cross between older and the newer molded shell seats

Last edited:
ADS

amyg530

wow, i'm sure many of the seats you post were considered good at the time but some just looks wacky

Sarabela

That is cool looking. You are right, it probably was better than the way me and my siblings rode. We never had car seats, ever. Nor did we use seat belts. My mom always throws that at me whenever I complain about her install for my neice.

ThreeBeans

Dude, where do you FIND this stuff?! :eek:

Seriously, they should give you a wing at the Smithsonian.

How many of us would go totally ga-ga over a musuem of CRSs from first designed to everything on the market today? :ROTFLMAO:

popsicle

How many of us would go totally ga-ga over a musuem of CRSs from first designed to everything on the market today? :ROTFLMAO:

I would totally fly across the country to go to a car seat museum! But could you put it in Florida or something, so I could tell DH the trip was for Disney World? :whistle:

sirrahn

Cool! I was born in '74 and as far as I know never touched a car seat, but I remember my mom having something really similar to that for my brother in '77. The metal things on the bottom slid into the seat bight and sort of helped hold it into place. He rarely actually rode in it though...she'd always let him out if he cried:rolleyes: I just remember putting my dolls in it!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
You should find a sponsor and set up an exhibit at a safety convention. Like Lifesavers, but not this year because I'm not going. :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Petersen Automotive Museum's pathetic carseat collection would be put to ultra-shame if it say that collection, lol :D (It's near LA)

Synchro246

I just love it. I think this is my favorite of the ones I've seen in your collection so far. Maybe because it's pink. . .er blue;).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC