Chicco C1?

acerven2

Hi, I'm new here and was hoping to get some info on the C1 if any one owns it. I currently own a Quest that I love, and a Graco mosaic that I hate. DD is ten months old and I want a new stroller for long shopping trips or walks around the neighborhood. I had a Cortina, but the closing mechanism busted. I like Chicco, but am reluctant to purchase a C1 because I've yet to see it in person.

ADS

hsjwmom

I've only used mine the once with dd2 because she was having difficulty walking because of a nerve inflamation. I used it to take her to the doctor's office...it handled well on pretty much everything! The only time I *may* have had a little trouble was on the combo of grass and pavers in our yard getting her to our van. But remember, she is heavy! One thing I don't like is that it is a bit of a pain to put anything big (like a purse) into the basket underneath. Makes me glad that I bought a Spark at Target when they were on clearance! It should hang on the back just fine. :) Sorry, I don't have any other experience using our C1... Still waiting to have a baby! :D

lovinwaves

I would recommend a stroller with air tires. It just makes the experience more pleasant LOL!

What about a Baby Jogger City Series? GREAT for the mall, and glides over sidewalks, bumps, cracks, and paths.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Just wanted to add that the C1 is sooo similar to the Peg P3. My sister got one and it seems really well made. I believe they have been discontinued now so it might be harder to find one.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
The C1 has been discontinued...so color choices are limited. But you can get a $279 stroller for less than $150 now....so it's a trade off.

I haven't used my stroller outside of the house yet, but my BFF has the same one...and has used it on tons of surfaces with no problems...she even hoses it off.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC