Learningcurve website help

my3girls

OK, this is so stupid! I want to order a Daisy cover for our B510 booster. The site used to be compassbaby.com, that automatically redirects you to learningcurve.com now, fine. I searched that site and can't find any replacement covers at all. I called their CS and she said I needed to go to www.learningcurveshop.com (which is the same thing!) and click replacement parts, did this, can't find ANYTHING!!! :mad: I sent the CS an email similar to this post, but I just thought maybe someone here would want to spend 5 min clicking around their site and see if you could find it! TIA!!:love:

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Yeah, that's my biggest reservation about Compass. They're now owned by Learning Curve, which is also One Step Ahead. They're worse than SKJP in respect to aftermarket products, not to mention the glaring misuse that is so often pictured on their sites. :thumbsdown:

laurenrachey

I don't think it is there anymore. I looked around for a good few minutes. I looked at your manual, and it says call for replacement parts. I would call back and tell them you need to order a cover. When they say please visit www..... say I did, and it isn't there, plus my manual says to call you. Don't hang up until you've ordered. I prefer to do things online rather than call too, but I really don't think it is online. There's nothing under the booster FAQ about ordering either.

my3girls

Update: I called them and finally got help. I asked how much for Daisy and they said $29.99 + $10 s/h, so $40 .... maybe it will pacify me for awhile and I won't have to buy a Nauti!

Wineaux

Hell, I'm still trying to get registered for their forums which completely time out in the registration process.
:mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC