Does BRU carry the Radian in stores?

ecj98

Does anyone know if BRU carries the Radian in stores? It has disappeared from their website. I have a 15% off coupon for Babies R Us, and I was contemplating getting the Radian for DS for our upcoming airplane trip so that he can use the tray table in front of him. It will then become the seat for the babysitter when I go back to teaching next school year. If not, any good deals on them elsewhere right now? Thanks!

ADS

Wineaux

The Radian is available at BRU online only. Their shippinng charges are outrageous btw. They still are selling the Radian80 in SuperCool.

Wineaux

If you want ease of return, albeit you will have to pay taxes, Walmart.com has it online, with free ship-to-store for $249. That's a pretty easy price to find btw. The trick is to find coupon codes to get it to $224 or less with free shipping and no taxes. I'm still searching for less...

Wineaux

I am. I have a convertible and want the SIP on the 80 for safety reasons, so I haven't looked for any great deals on the 65 lately. Amazon had some good prices the last time I looked.

crunchierthanthou

I think the BRU shipping on the Radian80 is only about $12 (or it was last week when I waas looking at it). Not terrible, compared to their $45 on a bucket of blocks... :rolleyes:

One step ahead has the 80 and you can use code BDAYFBRY for 15% off making the total $232.41, shipped.

Heather98012

Target.com has the 65 for $199.98 with free shipping. I don't recall if I saw it in their store last time I was there. You can also return it to any Target store if need be (according to their website). The 80 is $279.99 with free shipping if anyone is interested in that one.

Heather98012

BTW, that sucks about not being able to use the 15% off coupon at BRUS. But, with free shipping from Target, perhaps you'll break even?!

Wineaux

Wal-Mart has the 80 for $249 with free ship-to-store.

eBates has 1% cash back at Wal-Mart and 4% cash back at Target, and 6% cash back at One Step Ahead.

ecj98

I am. I have a convertible and want the SIP on the 80 for safety reasons, so I haven't looked for any great deals on the 65 lately. Amazon had some good prices the last time I looked.

Can you tell me why the 80 offer SIP that the 65 doesn't?

ccjones

Can you tell me why the 80 offer SIP that the 65 doesn't?

:yeahthat:

The Radian80 is basically a Radian65 that comes with different cover choices and the Comfy Soft, which is the infant padding/toddler pillow thing. Both Radians have the same amount of EPS foam in the shell lining that would constitute "SIP."

I have had heard a rumor that the Radian80 is modified slightly to withstand the extra 15 pounds of weight compared to the RN65, but then I've also heard that it's the exact same seat as the RN65, just tested with the heavier crash test dummy.

I have three Radian 65s, and I bought the gray Comfy Soft from SKJP's website for $18 a few months ago.

hjal05

I just ordered a Radian65 from thebabyoutlet.com. We should be receiving it tomorrow and it was 179.99 shipped. I used my visa card and VISA01 coupon at check out to get that price and free shipping. I ordered on Sat night it shipped on the 4th and we should get it tomorrow.

Wineaux

Yeah, I wanna know that too! I thought it was just extra padding!

Wineaux are you going to fit the Radian RF with a 45 angle in a convertible? please send pics!
I've already tried out the install at a local baby store which carries the Radian and it was actually really easy to install. The passenger seat had to be pushed WAY forward, but such is life...

One of the nice things about the convertible, is that installing is a lot easier when I drop the top and then install. I mean, there is no roof to get in your way when wrangling the seat into the car! ROFL!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC