Target online purchases...

daycaremom2002

We are looking at the Regent for my niece since they are on sale at Target online. We are unsure if it will fit properly in the third row of the Suburban. If we order it, is it returnable to a store? I know some of their items are not able to be returned like this and must be shipped back.

I am really hoping that we can make this seat fit.

ADS

ZephyrBlue

You can return to a Target store unless it says specifically online next to the item that it must be shipped back to target.com There is something next to the item where it says what the return options are for that particular item.

daycaremom2002

Thanks. I looked again and found where it was listed. It says it can be returned to any target store. That is great. Now we can order it and try it out. If it doesn't work, we will return it. I wonder what they do with it if we return it? They don't sell them in our store.

crunchierthanthou

Yes, you can return them instore. Someone will probably score and get it on clearance. People here have found returned Britax seats and Radians as low as 75% off (although some were only as low as 25 or 30%).

ZephyrBlue

One of the Targets near us said that they have to destroy all seats that come back as returns that have been opened. Totally stinks on one hand, but I understand why they do it.

mamaofthree

I think all the Targets do diff things. I saw a Parkway on clearance once and took it up to the register to check the price. They had it marked $125, so obviously they confused it with the Roundabout or another Britax seat and thought they were discounting it. I tried to explain that it was only $99 reg price, and while they were getting a manager to check, I looked in the box and found the seat was sooooooooo filthy dirty. Disgusting. That thing should've been thrown in the trash!

Kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC