Nautilus DOM

KirasMommy

Senior Community Member
I was finally able to get a Nautilus last week at my local WM. I was disappointed to see the DOM was November 2007. Not that 2 months is cause for return or anything, but why did it take 2 months to make it onto a shelf (I've been checking my WM several times a week since learning about the Nautilus)? What is the DOM on everyone else's Nautilus's?

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
November 11, by any chance? I saw two a couple of weeks ago. One in a box, one on display. Two different stores. They were both 11/11/07 models.

I wonder if that was the first day they were made and so they're the first to show up on shelves?

Wendy

Kat_Momof3

remember, we usually find graco seats are older than that... with a new seat on the market, we've gotten lucky!

mine was 11/11/07, too.

crunchierthanthou

remember, we usually find graco seats are older than that... with a new seat on the market, we've gotten lucky!

mine was 11/11/07, too.

:yeahthat:

I don't think it's unreasonable to find 2 month old seats at B&M stores. The ones on the shelves are often at least that old.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC