I found good deal on Keyfit22 in stock?!

hsjwmom

Further update on Keyfit22 in stock POST #3

I found them for 149.99 and free shipping at babydirect.com

Does anyone have any experience with this site?

Last edited:
ADS

hsjwmom

Well, I went ahead and ordered the Explorer pattern...hopefully this is a honest seller! I paid with Paypal, so I feel like I have SOME protection.

hsjwmom

I'll post the update again, in case anyone cares...

They are honest, they refunded me this morning because they weren't in stock after all. After calling several places, here's what I'm getting. They are not discontinued. Yet, anyway. Parentbaby.com is getting their shipment this Friday, others sometime this month or next. I do want to mention that the CS rep I talked to at Parentbaby was really nice and helpful...he actually called Chicco to get some info and then called me back! They had the best deal I have seen: $149.49 and free shipping. (when I went through checkout, anyway...it didn't say anything about free shipping in the description) I would have went with them, but I'm afraid I just don't have the time to spare! (Just wait, I'll end up going the whole 40 weeks :p)

I ended up getting mine from Elitecarseats.com for $159.99 + 7.95 shipping. Not a great deal, but they truly had them in stock and shipped today! I was going to say that they actually still had 1 left in stock, but it is gone now. THANK GOODNESS I ordered as soon as I saw it :D I already have my tracking # from FedEx and it arrives on Thursday! Yay!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
How exciting! You'll have to post pictures when you get it :D

Just curious, why did you go for the 22 over the 30, isn't there only $10 difference between the two :confused:

When did you change your sn :confused:

hsjwmom

I don't need the extra lbs that the 30 offers and dh and I both like the Explorer pattern best. (well, he would have preferred Notting Hill to match the stroller, but I didn't give him that choice! LOL) For how much I paid, I probably should have just got a 30, but I don't mind too much.

I changed my sn a few days ago :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I don't need the extra lbs that the 30 offers and dh and I both like the Explorer pattern best. (well, he would have preferred Notting Hill to match the stroller, but I didn't give him that choice! LOL) For how much I paid, I probably should have just got a 30, but I don't mind too much.

Well either way it is still exciting to get a new seat especially for a new baby :love:

You've gone a long way, 35 weeks with 35 days to go! Way to go :thumbsup:

When did you changed your sn :confused:

hsjwmom

January 31st to be exact :)

I am soooo excited about the seat! We don't have a room set up for the baby yet, so I've never even taken the stroller out of the box. You can bet the carseat will be be opened right away, though! My co-workers bought our first infant seat while I was in the hospital, so the day we were released was the first I had ever used it! We used the same seat with dd2, so this will be my first time getting to play with an infant seat before using it! (I wasn't a carseat nut back then :p)

And yeah, I have come a LOOOONG way! I delivered dd1 at 35wks and dd2 at 35wks and 1 day. This will be the longest I've ever carried! It will be interesting to see how big this baby is... It would be too funny if I ended up needing the extra lbs the 30 offers! ;)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I think it is great you've lasted this long. How have you been feeling?

I got asked if I was nesting because I am cleaning out a closet and adding a organizer. DS and the baby will have to share a room and I don't want to wait till the last minute to organize the room for the two of them.

It's been awhile since you posted a pic, have any recent ones you want to share :D

I saw your new sn name and didn't know who you were until I saw your siggy.

hsjwmom

Re: Further update on Keyfit22 in stock POST #3

I'll try to add something to the belly thread in Senior chat a bit later...I usually take a pic every Monday. Um... maybe we should continue this conversation there, too :eek: I keep forgetting this is supposed to be the carseat related chat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC