Emailed Graco...

Mama2J

I sent this email to Graco:

I'm looking for the Graco Nautilus carseat, and am having a hard time finding it either online or in a store. Will these seats be carried by all Walmarts and if so by what date? Will any other stores be carrying them? Will they be available to order online through Graco's web site? Thanks!

and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Graco. You can purchase the new Nautilus car seat from Wal-Marts website. However Wal-Mart is currently out of stock. Wal-Mart will be receiving more in stock. Babiesrus will be getting them forwards the end of March and Burlington Coat Factory will have them by the end of February. If you need further assistance, please contact us again.

So this sounds promising. Walmart apparently has more on order, and they will also be carried by BCF and BRU. Now to just be patient! :)

ADS

mamaofthree

Last reply I got from them a few days ago said to look for them in other retail stores within the next few weeks. Hoping it is sooner rather than later. I think I'll call Burlington in town and see if they can give me any info.

Kimberly

mamaofthree

Just called Burlington and they were absolutely clueless. Never heard of it, and insisted they don't place orders for seats, so don't know what is coming. They just get the truck and put stuff on the shelf. Ugh! I hate being patient.

Kimberly

Mama2J

Probably someone in corporate orders stuff, so the store would not know? I called Walmart the other day and asked if they would be getting it in stock, and they were supposed to call me back and did not. So I don't think they know either. I have the phone numbers for 5 Walmarts now and just have to find time to call them (can't from work). I also have an email in to Walmart, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

mamaofthree

Yeah, I think I will just keep calling the WM's and Burlingtons. I have three kids and cannot be wasting the time and gas checking the stores all the time. I just think most associates are clueless and I won't necessarily get the right answers if I call. I can stalk WM online and do the free store shipping option, but I'd prefer to have a better cover, which I'm assuming the Burlington one will be. Maybe Burlington will have it online too soon.

Kimberly

mamaofthree

They are supposed to get Matrix, whatever that is. Just another black and grey combo supposedly, but I'm hoping it is softer and/or more padded. Not that I've even seen the WM one to compare, lol

Kimberly

Mama2J

I hope some store near me gets them in soon. Or that Walmart gets them back in stock online, so I can order site to store. I don't even care what color the cover is! Trying to be patient... LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC