WWYD Clearing out of Strollers??

hkmomof5

I am a total stroller fanatic and would have a new one for everyday of the week if I could, but Hubby will want some gone before I buy a new one(or two). I am debating on selling my Inglesina twinjet. It is a hard find and took me forever to get one off ebay. I am so torn on selling this baby, but have my heart set on getting a decent jogger or new main single for DD#5. I love the new Babyjoggers, but if we travel, having a smaller folding stroller would be better for space. I keep talking myself in and out of it and need a push either way. Help!! Thanks this board is a god send for people with baby product addiction.:)

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
So you have one, and you have to sell it before getting another, or am I misunderstanding? I think I averaged 4 strollers at any given time for my son.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Ohhh...I hear you on the TwinJet...it's such a nice stroller, but it's so big. I loved mine while I had it, and if I would have used it a just a bit more I would have held onto it "just because"...

For me it would come down to would it be worth it to sell it? If you aren't going to get a decent amount out of it then you might as well hold onto it.:twocents:

hkmomof5

I have five doubles and three singles, so I do need to pair down I guess. The twinjet is very heavy, but fits my SS1 next to my son with no problem for space. Hard to find in a side-by-side. It has only minor problems, missing a buckle, normal wear. I could possibly get anywhere from $75-$100 for it. I haven't used it in a while and I guess that's the real thing. If I don't use it, it should go to make room for one I will??

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
How much longer does your son have in the SS1? Do you consistantly use it for that purpose?

I've got a DuoGlider that I keep around specifically for traveling with our SS1, it's the biggest piece of junk but if it gets ruined I don't care and the SS1 will click into it if DS#3 actually falls asleep. :rolleyes:

I used mine the same way...with a SnugRide in one side and my older DS in the other, but I found that once my younger DS was out of the SnugRide I chose to use my Maclaren double instead because it was lighter and folded easier and smaller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC