Which Britax Cover do you hate?

castanuela

I am curious, which cover do you not like, and will not use:thumbsdown: I particularly don't like;

PLAID/DENIM
PLAID/NAVY
MICRODOT
ALOHA
WINDOW PANE

Last edited:
ADS

NVMBR02

I can't say I hate any of the current ones. My least favorite would probably be the onyx and sahara, only because I don't like the fabric in the middle. I am not a huge fan of beige seats, but they do look great in cars with beige interiors.

crunchierthanthou

Mossy Oak
Portland (which I own, but it was cheap)
Aloha
Jessica :eek:
Denim (but that dislike extends to everything except pants)

I don't mind my microdot tan. again, it was cheap and actually looks okay in my car.

castanuela

I should have not use HATE:doh: since it is a strong word maybe DISLIKE, my seats are tan, i bought the microdot roundabout on sale, then sold the cover (never used)and got the cowmooflage :love: for the MA I have faux paws & fido:love:, yes both.:D

mom2riley

I don't like any w/denim (I don't like anything denim besides jeans an shorts though). That window pane you posted is pretty bad. I don't like the sahara either. I know there is more...

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I don't like the denim one(s), the blue/plaid one, mossy oak, teddy bears, and the racer one.

BudgieStew

Granite it looks all lumpy/spotty.
Sahara looks horrid.
Mossy Oak
The Teddy Bears one
Tan Mircodot really any of the tan covers

:( I have microdot and i didnt get the choice of what to get :(
I would love a blue/grey cover but $55 us turns into $70 and then there is postage on top :( I can get a replacement radian cover for a great price though :)

I dislike Mossy Oak and foofy

seamonkeys

What's with all the not liking Mossy Oak?! :confused: I got one for my sis and I'm jealous! I wish I still had the MA to put one on!! It's super soft!!!

TerisBoys

I loved my Cool Blues cover (the denim/plaid). It wore well and was nice and cool.

Hated the burgundy check that was on my Expressway, and wasn't fond of the green check on the Elite (but it was the only thing it came in). The old cotton covers faded SO badly. Not fond of the new denim either - the original was much softer.

What's with all the not liking Mossy Oak?! :confused: I got one for my sis and I'm jealous! I wish I still had the MA to put one on!! It's super soft!!!

My :twocents: is that it looks like camo gone wrong and then someone cut down a forest to correct it and then they didnt like what they saw and threw up all over it. It would drive me nuts having that in my back seat. I would rather the microdot anyday.

cpsaddict

I think Mossy Oak is fug. It looks like camo and makes me think of rednecks and hunting.

Thanks! That's exactly the look I was going for. :love: We LOVE the camo and both of my sisters will have MA's with it in the near future. It is really soft and actually looks like camo.

FYI, I am quite proud of being a "redneck", thanks.

I guess the chemistry of it all is, that because everyone is unique and has their own opinions and values they all rate things differently.

Wouldn't it be a dull world if we all had Maddision covers ? or all black with grey Graco seats?

amy919

I can't say I hate any of the current ones. My least favorite would probably be the onyx and sahara, only because I don't like the fabric in the middle. I am not a huge fan of beige seats, but they do look great in cars with beige interiors.

Same here.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Mossy Oak is a pretty popular pattern of hunting gear... Britax is cool to get in on that (hey, if it gets some guys to buy Marathons, it rocks, lol).

What's with all the Aloha dislike?!?!? It's so sooooooft! and greenish and hides crumbs... :confused:

I didn't like any cover that faded fast... Windopane would get sweat stains where the kid's head went :p Or Sapphire...I didn't like that...too much like a bathtowel.

amy919

What's with all the Aloha dislike?!?!? It's so sooooooft! and greenish and hides crumbs... :confused:

Seriously, the Aloha was probably my MOST favorite cover ever. It was so much nicer in person than in the stock photos.

And I also think Britax was pretty smart to introduce the Mossy Oak. DH does not allow anything girly in his car, and I'm sure he's not the only guy that refuses to drive around with a Brooke or Olivia MA :rolleyes:. I wouldn't pick it for my car, but I certainly don't hate it.

Now the Brooke or Jessica - blech!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC