What does the pink Radian look like in person?

adamsmommy

I am just now starting to like pink. Hated it before I had my baby girl.:p

So is this seat "too" pink? If that makes sense. It looks kinda pepto like in the pics, but I want a girly seat and I love the way my sons Radian fits in the car, so I want another.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
kidsstuff012.jpg

desiree_leigh

I really don't find it TOO pink - I like the pink and green of the flowers, and DD LOVES it. The pink is SIMILAR to the pink of the Olivia/etc Britax (though not exactly the same) HTH!

amy919

Personally, I think it looks like a bottle of pepto bismal was spilled all over the seat, but my 5 year old absolutely LOVES it!

I will admit that it is very cute in person!

adamsmommy

Thanks for the pic!

It is still just too hard to tell in pictures. I guess I could order from target.com, if they have it, and return it if I do not like it. I just do not want to have to pay to send it back.

Has anyone ever tried an infant in one? I would say around 4-5 months is when she will be out of her snugride. The RA will be in dh's car. She is 11.3lbs right now.

I also need to try mine rf'ing. It has never been that way. I am afraid with it being so long, it will be a pain in the butt with the front seat.

Oh, and does that insert come out?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Thanks for the pic!

It is still just too hard to tell in pictures. I guess I could order from target.com, if they have it, and return it if I do not like it. I just do not want to have to pay to send it back.

Has anyone ever tried an infant in one? I would say around 4-5 months is when she will be out of her snugride. The RA will be in dh's car. She is 11.3lbs right now.

I also need to try mine rf'ing. It has never been that way. I am afraid with it being so long, it will be a pain in the butt with the front seat.

Oh, and does that insert come out?

You can get it cheaper at Walmart. You could do Free to store shipping and save the shipping charges :twocents:.

From what I understand it firs NB well. Yes, the inserts all come out.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
All the inserts come out so it'll look just like the 65. Here's Ilana in one at 8# and the fits not bad, it would be even better at 11#.
carseats114.jpg

SillyLily

I love the cover and think it's very pretty, but I love pink in general. :love:

I think the color is a little brighter pink in person than pepto. And the green in the pattern really sets it off.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC