Britax Covers

This is not a sale thread.

This is a thread - idea - to post various Britax covers and say what they are and if they are current.

Could be a useful sticky?

IE this is my the Mirco Dot Tan cover with replacement Black belts, originally tan. Taupe shell.
Velour like fabric.

Jan1007698.jpg

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Mossy Oak:
2202742934_3809a31e6f.jpg

Madison:
2201955763_b2efc7c025_o.jpg

Reflection of Olivia:
2202746882_45e212a614.jpg

For a few. I will have to pull out my covers and take pics.

dhardawa

Oh boy, let me play!

Roundabout Jessica
RAB_Jessica.jpg

Marathon Eclipse Grey
MAR_EclipseGrey.jpg

Marathon Eclipse Tan
MarathonCouture_EclipseTan.jpg

Boulevard Barrington
BLVD_Barrington.jpg

Parkway Cougar
ParkwayCougar.jpg

Parkway Woodstock
Parkway_Woodstock_200.jpg

Parkway Ivy League
ParkwayIvyLeague.jpg

Parkway Sapphire
ParkwaySapphire.jpg

Marathon Trellis
Trellis_Couture_JPMA.jpg

Marathon Sunburst
Sunburst_CoutureJPMA.jpg

Marathon Mariposa
Marathon_Mariposa-1-1.jpg

Marathon Retro
Retro_Couture_JPMA.jpg

Marathon Mossy Oak
Mossy_Oak_JPMA.jpg

Diplomat Taylor
Diplomat_Taylor_JPMA.jpg

Parkway Cinnabar
ParkwayCinnabar.jpg

I have a ton more at home. I have a whole folder with nothing but stock images from the past five years. I might still even have some that were never released.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Man, I should have been using stock photos....LOL. Dana will out post all of us on Britax cover :love:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
bah. stock photos are cheating. :p They never look quite the same as IRL.

LOL. I will take pics of my other cover when DD goes to bed. They won't all be on seats though. I will be missing my Speedway cover as that is in my Moms car. I need to put my BV in there and take my MA back since my DN and DD are ar different harness heights now.

BudgieStew

The Britax covers I own...Sorry they all have a child in them so you can not see the whole cover.

I would still like to own a few more covers...the Speedway and Denim come to mind.The Speedway would look soooo nice in my Father's new Volkswagen Jetta GLI. Plus an orange college one and I would iron on a Tony Stewert decal over the college part.

Out of the ones I own I love the Zebra and the Barnum the best. I would never part with them. I wish that the Safari and Big Cat had been made for Marathon...the Big Cat is beautiful.

Zebra-Discontinued-Plush
July2007216.jpg

Ashely Floral Plush
July2007004.jpg

Erin-Discontinued-Plush
n684191012_588337_8282.jpg

Oynx Sides are velvet like centre slippery
November07068.jpg

Barnum-Discountined-Couture and like upholstery fabric

n684191012_566870_6977.jpg

Last edited:

TerisBoys

Cool Blues - discontinued (circa 1999)

My all-time favorite RA cover - denim sides and cotton middle. This was on child 2 - originally the denim was much darker.

Last edited:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Blvd. in Shannon fabric - current; the purple parts are a soft corduroy-like material and the floral parts are smoother and soft:

carseatblvdshannon.jpg

Regent in Blue Bouquet fabric - discontinued in mid-2006; plush all over:

carseatregentbluebouquet2.jpg

Mama!

So I'm drooling...

I want a Shannon Boulevard, and a spare Regent cover in Blue bouquet :whistle::whistle::whistle: And anything even remotely girly and pink.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Regent in Cougar - discontinued mid-2006; plush all over (sorry I don't have a better view of it, just a side view here):

jan2007regentrfmarathonsaturn.jpg

That's a denim Marathon in the background. I think "New Blues" is the official cover name.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC