got an EFTA

cdncasper

I went and bought the last one at wal-mart on sunday and after using it a few days I am going back to my Bolero. I love how it fits RF in my civic--passanger seat all the way back for older baby/child, still comfy for newborn recline--but trying to put an older child in it FF is driving me nuts. I pick up the girls and put them in their seats so they don't get the vehicle all dirty with snow and dirt, but with the EFTA base they keep getting their heads hit on the top of the car when getting in. If I had a younger child and/or a bigger vehicle than I would 100% love this seat. Right now I am only about 80% in love with it cause of the harness adjuster and ease of use plus installs like a dream. Maybe one day I can have one again.

ADS

kimogilvie

Almost info on what I was looking for. I'm thinking about the EFTA for my DH's acura TSX (bigger than a civic, smaller than an accord). IT would be for RF-ing purposes. Just to make sure I'm reading this right - you were able to install it RF-ing without impeding leg room on the passenger seat?

cdncasper

I had the passanger seat all the way back and was able to install the EFTA RF at a great angle for an older baby (not newborn) and it didn't even touch the back of the seat. With the passanger seat up one or two notches and a pool noodle it is perfect for a newborn. Either way was perfect for me (5'10") to sit in the passanger seat.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I used to bump ds' head when I would put him in the MA because it sat up so high but now that I am used to it that is no longer a problem. I think once you got used to the height of the EFTA then you wouldn't hit their heads anymore :twocents:

cdncasper

Maybe I am just too used to either their AOEs in the minivan (when we had them & the van) or the Radians in the car. I like how I can get them to climb into the carseats also, especially with a almost 40lb child, now if it only wasn't so gross out my poor car wouldn't be so grungy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC