reselling cloth diapers???

super_grape

so i bought a bunch of the swaddlebees pockets
w/ov from the outlet and some seconds from fuzzi bunz
but now we're rethinking cloth diapering due to various
reasons.
i am thinking i would like to sell what i have but have no idea
what to ask since they have been washed and are seconds.
do i ask what i paid for them? should i try to ebay them since they
have never been worn or would somewhere else be better (like
diaperswappers??)?
any advice:)? i also have a ton of microfibre cloths and 2
drawstring wetbags...

thanks!

ADS

skipspin

I would say that's I'd just take off a very small amount for the FBs pockets. Or, maybe the same price as the outlet with free shipping in the US. I've never had one problem with the 2nds from FBs. I don't neven know why mine are 2nds, honestly, and I order all mine from them.

If no one here is interrested, then I'd try ebay, honestly, since they are never used. You could always try Craigslist just for kicks since it's free...always worth a try.

I don't know about the Swaddlebees- just that I loved the fitteds I had when DS was a newborn!

Do you have any small wetbags? Mine has dissapeared ;-( I'm sure it will show up as soon as I get a new one! It just can't be really girly!

super_grape

I would say that's I'd just take off a very small amount for the FBs pockets. Or, maybe the same price as the outlet with free shipping in the US. I've never had one problem with the 2nds from FBs. I don't neven know why mine are 2nds, honestly, and I order all mine from them.

If no one here is interrested, then I'd try ebay, honestly, since they are never used. You could always try Craigslist just for kicks since it's free...always worth a try.

I don't know about the Swaddlebees- just that I loved the fitteds I had when DS was a newborn!

Do you have any small wetbags? Mine has dissapeared ;-( I'm sure it will show up as soon as I get a new one! It just can't be really girly!

thanks joy:)!

and the wetbags i have are small (suppose to hold 4-6 diapers
depending on size) but they are both really girly:p.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'd skip ebay... fee bay, that is... if you don't need the money right away, toss up a photobucket or picasa web album like I have and list them on diaperswappers or here, everything WILL sell sooner or later :thumbsup:

super_grape

ok, here's what i got:):

the fuzzi bunz are seconds and the swaddlebees
are from the outlet.

18 small swaddlebees pockets with organic velour $9 ea. ppd.
(6 lavender, 6 hunter green, 6 burgundy), no inserts.

4 x-small fuzzi bunz (white), no inserts $10 ea. ppd.

2 small wetbags w/drawstring from cotton babies $4 ea.
(one with flowers, one with an ice cream print)

all of the diapers have been washed twice but never worn.

i'll take some pictures tonite and post them....sorry for the delay!
thanks for all the interest!

holly

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I don't know anything about cloth diapers other than the diaper service I used for 6 weeks when ds was born.

What are the weight/size range on these? I am looking for something to use at night on my 2.5yo daughter. She weighs 22 or 23 pounds and has the tiniest butt. She is potty trained during the day and dry most nights, but pees right out of the pullup on the nights she wets. Would these be a good option for her?
Thankss!

super_grape

I don't know anything about cloth diapers other than the diaper service I used for 6 weeks when ds was born.

What are the weight/size range on these? I am looking for something to use at night on my 2.5yo daughter.
She weighs 22 or 23 pounds and has the tiniest butt. She is potty trained during the day and dry most nights, but pees right out of the pullup on the nights she wets. Would these be a good option for her?
Thankss!

well, i'm no expert but i would say that a medium
fuzzi bunz would probably be your best bet:).
my 2 year old is a heavy wetter and she has never had a leak
in the fuzzi bunz. at nite i put 2 inserts in and she's good til morning!
she is 28 lbs. and still has a set of snaps to go on the
mediums.
the diapers i'm selling are pretty tiny! i think the range is 8-15 lbs.
or something like that???

www.fuzzibunzseconds.com is where i got mine and they seem
just as good as the first quality fuzzi bunz to me!

hope that helps!
holly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC