Wish I had this for DS... NOT!

ADS

scatterbunny

Uuuggghhh--read the first review:

Our 4 grandchild was about to be born, and I am a fanatic about proper carseats, thus I volunteer to purchase the carseats for our grandchildren....

the Total Body Support system is wonderful! He is fully supported in his carseat, and his little head doesn't just flop over. I am delighted, and feel that he is very safe and protected.

Um, yeah, she's fanatic about proper carseats, but doesn't know that aftermarket products like these are NOT okay. :(

scatterbunny

I don't know, I thought she did a pretty good job (compared to some) of describing what the link is about. At least we know the link we are clicking on will be an aftermarket product of some sort. :) Much, much better than a vague thread title and a link with no other text.

tl01

Uuuggghhh--read the first review:

Um, yeah, she's fanatic about proper carseats, but doesn't know that aftermarket products like these are NOT okay. :(

I tried to post a review that it is not safe but I doubt it will make it past the screening process.

Wineaux

I submitted a review too. Let's see if it gets through.

I also write bad reviews for any OHS seat that BRU sells. I've yet to have one make it onto the site. :(

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I submitted a review too. Let's see if it gets through.

I also write bad reviews for any OHS seat that BRU sells. I've yet to have one make it onto the site. :(

You have to say, 'my 6 month old looks so safe facing forward in that ohs seat, but the tray's not flat so he can't balance his bottle on it'... they'd print that, AND it would keep people from buying it.

MomToEliEm

When I click on the link now, all of the reviews are gone... weird!

I can still see the 2 reviews (both of the 5 star, highly praising reviews).

I really wish review sites would post all the reviews, not just the positive ones. I know that these places are stores and don't want negative reviews, but it really doesn't give a good total view of the product to only list the good ones.

tl01

Darn.. I guess something is just weird with my computer. I was hoping they were going to take down the rave reviews at least.

TXAggieTech

I reviewed it also and nothing is showing up. What is the point in having reviews if only the 5 star ones are posted??

veggiegirl228

How sad is this, we almost brought one of those before DD was born.. But this was before we knew any better and now I know no after market of any kind, you have trained me well ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC