What do you think

dd9736

I still have a couple months before I really have to worry about this, but...

When DS2 outgrows the carrier, we'll have to get a new convertable, the Radian with it's new price in Canada is out of our pricerange, so we won't be able to put them sidebyside in the car, besides the price, the radian doesn't fit anywhere but the middle in my 2dr cavalier. rfing. I will probably get the EFTA for DS2, but I won't be able to adjust it next to the radian, we use cloth diapers most of the time, but changes while we're out mean the boys go into sposies, I'll need access to the adjuster.

I have 2 choices that I can see, after waiting and pushing the absolute limits of the carrier, DS1 willnot be more than 18-19months, if DS2 lasts as long in the carrier as he did, and it's not looking that he will last past april, which puts ds1 at 17 months.

Option 1, turn DS1 ffing, and put him outboard behind DH, I don't WANT to turn him FFing, because I know RFing is safer, but I need to have access to the harness adjuster for DS2's seat. I'd also do my best to convince DH that we should keep putting the seat rfing when we ride in the truck.

Option 2, find a seat with a front adjuster in the same price range, and comfort level as the EFTA, I'm sure DH won't settle for a less cushy seat this time, he's all about the cushy seat.

If someone has a better option, I'll gladly listen, I'm in Canada, so my seat options are limited, I'm mostly posting here for the ffing/rfing and/or seat puzzling advice I'd get in the larger forum

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC