FS: E-Z On Heavy Duty TAs

melniemi

**SOLD - THANKS**

It is a set of 2 tether anchor kits to install in your vehicle if you don't have tas. Floor anchor for 20-168#s. Can be used with carseats and e-z on harnesses.

Just want what I paid for them, shipped to me.

$40 shipped for the set of 2 ta kits

Last edited:
ADS

melniemi

I was surprised at how much they were too, but I figured 2 tas and my boys in harnesses was worth it. Didn't quite work out how I had planned, but hopefully it will work out for someone else.:eek:

ZephyrBlue

Melissa, I'm sorry that you won't be able to get DS1 a Regent. I know you were hoping to get him re-harnessed. :( Can you do a Nautilus instead?

CRS

Senior Community Member
How much do you think it would cost for just the one TA kit sent to New Zealand? That is, if you're willing to sell separate as I only need one.

mommy2env

Color me dumb, but I have a question. :eek:

If you dont have a TA in your vehicle, can you just install one of these? I am almost positive it is a no. But I had to ask.

OR

Is this just to replace, a regular TA for a heavy duty? :confused:

melniemi

Color me dumb, but I have a question. :eek:

If you dont have a TA in your vehicle, can you just install one of these? I am almost positive it is a no. But I had to ask.

OR

Is this just to replace, a regular TA for a heavy duty? :confused:

You "can" install it yourself if you don't have a ta. I have 1 in my 3rd row and wanted 2. So I ordered these and was going to have them installed. As long as the floor of your vehicle is a solid sheet of metal, you are good. You can also use it to replace a regular ta for a heavier child with a seat like the regent - where ta is mandatory, but the vehicle limit is lower.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Right, you *can* do it, but it involves a larger hole than a standard anchor, so you have to drill into your car in a different place than the standard anchor, you can't just screw it into the same weld nut where the first anchor was installed :thumbsup:

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
You "can" install it yourself if you don't have a ta. I have 1 in my 3rd row and wanted 2. So I ordered these and was going to have them installed. As long as the floor of your vehicle is a solid sheet of metal, you are good. You can also use it to replace a regular ta for a heavier child with a seat like the regent - where ta is mandatory, but the vehicle limit is lower.

Melissa, have you ever thought of becoming a tech? You should... :)

FYI, I'm considering the TA. Let me talk to DH about it - we need one in our Jeep Wrangler.

melniemi

I've looked into becoming a tech. Closest course is 1.5 hours away so I need to wait until I am not nursing:eek: - so probably not this summer but next. Let me know:thumbsup:

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Right, you *can* do it, but it involves a larger hole than a standard anchor, so you have to drill into your car in a different place than the standard anchor, you can't just screw it into the same weld nut where the first anchor was installed :thumbsup:

No, you can widen the original hole, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC