Wow! Look at my cousin's little boy in a car seat 7 years ago!

Baileybb

This is Sam in his car seat about 7 years ago...
It just looks so old and unsafe to me!

fw7le1.jpg

I wish I had pictures of myself when I was in a car seat! Anyone have these kind of pictures?

ADS

jwren

wow scary..:eek:

what carseat..:rolleyes:I used to roll around the floor with my bottle.. :eek:lol.. scary huh...Mom used to lay us in the floor in the backseat and put a blanket down, I don't recall ever using seatbelts, if we did they were lap only. As I got older I can remember riding in the front seat and my Mom would put her hand across my chest as she slammed on the brakes if someone shopped short in front of us..We are talking over 40 yrs ago... lol... giving away my age...:eek:

This is Sam in his car seat about 7 years ago...
It just looks so old and unsafe to me!

fw7le1.jpg

I wish I had pictures of myself when I was in a car seat! Anyone have these kind of pictures?

fyrfightermomma

LOL. I had that EXACT seat. I took care of my ex fiancee's niece and nephew (actual when I was 16 they lived with me becuase their mom was a drug addict but anyways....) I basically raised them for 3 years. I remember saving up for this seat and being so excited because I thought it was so great(remember I was only 16!). I was even into seats back then. I made sure she was RF and it was tight and everything :) Oh how times have changed!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have a pic of me in my "car seat". A high chair, with the legs cut off, rear facing between my parents.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I think my friend's baby had that seat 10 years ago... she 'knew' that overhead shields weren't safe, but her family bought it for her and she didn't want to not use it :(

TerisBoys

It's an Evenflo Scout or Trooper - I had one for Josh 11 years ago in green.

Before I knew better. He was the only one of my kids to ride in anything but a 5 point harness (Futura excluded).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC