Fisher Price Safe Voyage Stroller

Zmom

Hi everyone! I recently saw that Albee and HappyMothers.com have this stroller on clearance. However, I can't find ANY pictures of it folded, nor can I find how much it weighs!

If anyone can help me with pictures or with an exact weight, I would really appreciate it!!!!! Also, updated user reviews would be nice too.

Thank you all so much!

ADS

mamaofthree

There is a thread on here somewhere about it- didn't get too many replies, other than people wondering the same thing! I know a few people bought it, but never posted back with reviews. I found a Maclaren Volo on clearance for $50 at Target that I looooove! I'll never buy another "cheap" stroller again.

Kimberly

Zmom

I saw the other thread. I was hoping someone could give an update or pictures or something.

That is a great deal for a Volo!!!!! I found a RA on clearance at Target for $27.46 last summer. I still smile thinking about what a good deal I got. :)

Thanks!

Ashley_R

I have a photo or two let me dig around. I play with it and was unimpressed. It didnt fold all that easily and was hard to 'snap' upright. Before I played with it the only strollers I had used were by evenflo and graco and I was still unimpressed. It would do the job but I wouldnt buy one myself.

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

I knew there was a reason I dont delete photos!

Zmom

THANK YOU!!!!! :) The folded pic is just what I was looking for!

I want something smaller than the huge, heavy baby trend stroller we have now, but it still needs a snack tray, so that limits my options a little.

Thanks again! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC