Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: tinyride

Unregistered

Exclamation tinyride

Just a note to those thinking of ordering a carseat online... I have had an ordeal with Tinyride.com and they do not answer their phones (on hold for over an hour multiple times with no answer) and I finally got an email back. Their response lacked any explaination of the problems. They charged me and nothing was ever shipped and no one to talk to about it. I went elsewhere and suggest you do.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: tinyride

I have heard many horror stories about this company. I had a friend who ordered a Bugaboo from them and they sent the wrong color cover. When she called, they acted like it was her fault. They were rude and demanding. It took her over a month to get the right colored cover.

wow that's good to know. I ordered my combi double stroller from them and had no problems, thankfully.
    Drew 15yrs 6'1" 145lbs adult belt
    Elyse 12 yrs 5'6" 120lbs adult belt
    Neil & Ian 4-16-06 both 46lbs 44"
    in Graco Nautilus' in an '08 Odyssey.

I too just finished a NIGHTMARE with them. Ordered a Sunshine Radian from them, and had to return it. I just could not get a good install....and even if a tech might have been able to do it, I am a believer that I need to be able.

So Tinyride took over three months to refund my money and then docked me $20. WHY DID I EVER DEVIATE FROM ELITECARSEATS.COM? Seriously. They are the best. I just was spoiled by their free shipping and they bumped to $7.95 and thought I would save a few bucks. Biggest mistake of my life.

Elizabeth

CPS Technician

Post deleted. Many apologies for any that found it too commercial
    Last edited by SafeandSecureBaby; 01-29-2008 at 08:24 PM.
    California, CPST

I got my Regent from them with no issues. Ordered it and received it in 3 days.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround

I ordered from SafeandSecureBaby. They have fast shippping.

I also like the name. It is close to my business name, Safely Secure Infants and Children

BAck to the topic
    Last edited by Jeanum; 01-30-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: removed quote of SafeandSecure's unedited commercial post
    Lisa - CPSTI
    Mom to Tucker, 5 years old, 29.2 lbs, 39.25 inches tall who has a variety of different carseats to ride in.
    My new grandson is my signature photo

Senior Community Member scatterbunny's Avatar
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche