tinyride

U

Unregistered

Just a note to those thinking of ordering a carseat online... I have had an ordeal with Tinyride.com and they do not answer their phones (on hold for over an hour multiple times with no answer) and I finally got an email back. Their response lacked any explaination of the problems. They charged me and nothing was ever shipped and no one to talk to about it. I went elsewhere and suggest you do.

ADS

dhardawa

I have heard many horror stories about this company. I had a friend who ordered a Bugaboo from them and they sent the wrong color cover. When she called, they acted like it was her fault. They were rude and demanding. It took her over a month to get the right colored cover.

Sarabela

wow that's good to know. I ordered my combi double stroller from them and had no problems, thankfully.

elizabuffw

I too just finished a NIGHTMARE with them. Ordered a Sunshine Radian from them, and had to return it. I just could not get a good install....and even if a tech might have been able to do it, I am a believer that I need to be able.

So Tinyride took over three months to refund my money and then docked me $20. WHY DID I EVER DEVIATE FROM ELITECARSEATS.COM? Seriously. They are the best. I just was spoiled by their free shipping and they bumped to $7.95 and thought I would save a few bucks. Biggest mistake of my life.

Elizabeth

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I ordered from SafeandSecureBaby. They have fast shippping. :thumbsup:

I also like the name. It is close to my business name, Safely Secure Infants and Children :love:

BAck to the topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC