Finally saw the GN!!!

jdchic3

I needed to go to Wal Mart today because DD, who is working toward potty training, decided she wanted new panties. (I'll do almost anything to encourage her.) Anyway, I thought I'd go to the smaller one which is closer to my house, instead of the Super Wal Mart that I'd normally go to, just in case they had the G-Naughty. And lo and behold they did! :D I was SO EXCITED! Even though most of you have been oohing and aahing about it I still had reservations. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'm admitedly a carseat snob, lol, and I'm kind of hard to impress. So anyway, I :love: it! It was incredibly sturdy (I gave the arm rests some nice hard jerks and they didn't budge), and 'cooler' looking than I expected. I was thoroughly impressed and was actually wishing I had a reason to buy one! Mostly just thought I'd share! :D Maybe if my SIL moves here with my DN and I start watching her... :whistle:

ADS

Holly

Cool!
I saw one in real life the other day too.
I was at a walmart I don't normally go to, and passing the car seats totally not expecting to see it, and it was there! It was just a display, they were out of the ones for sale.
I sat dd in it and she loved it!
I didn't have time to play with it or anything, dh was rolling his eyes and wanted to go.

USmominOz

I needed to go to Wal Mart today because DD, who is working toward potty training, decided she wanted new panties. (I'll do almost anything to encourage her.) Anyway, I thought I'd go to the smaller one which is closer to my house, instead of the Super Wal Mart that I'd normally go to, just in case they had the G-Naughty. And lo and behold they did! :D I was SO EXCITED! Even though most of you have been oohing and aahing about it I still had reservations. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'm admitedly a carseat snob, lol, and I'm kind of hard to impress. So anyway, I :love: it! It was incredibly sturdy (I gave the arm rests some nice hard jerks and they didn't budge), and 'cooler' looking than I expected. I was thoroughly impressed and was actually wishing I had a reason to buy one! Mostly just thought I'd share! :D Maybe if my SIL moves here with my DN and I start watching her... :whistle:

Where in No Cal did you find it? I have a friend here in Au who wants one and her parents live in NO Cal. I am from Foster City which is next to the San Mateo Bridge. I also lived in Napa and worked in St. Helena. Oh, how I miss No Cal. We are coming home in Dec for x-mas and I can't wait. ( I get to buy new car seats):D

jdchic3

This WM is in Roseville, near Sac. You probably can search for a store near wher you're going to be that has them in stock. ;)

cabyrum

We bought our Nautilus in Fremont last weekend. I can't say about anywhere else, I only looked near Livermore to see where they had it. The Fremont one had several in stock, Union City carried them but were out of stock, and Manteca I think had them.

AmRo

I bought ours last week at the Richmond WM. It was the last one, though. But they did have one on display, so hopefully they'll be getting more soon... :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC