Any Requests?

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Me and Gypsy have a carseat playdate tomorrow. :D Anyone have any picture/install requests?

We'll have six vehicles available:
Kia Sedona
'01 VW Golf
'97 Chevy Astro
'07 Mazda 5
'88 Ford Taurus
Dodge Ram w/rear bench (but you better need it BAD because I'll have to clean all his tools out!)
80's-era Econoline van, front seat only

Can possibly get access to these vehicles, if requested (year is an estimate):
'06 Chrysler Town & Country
'05 Ford F150 w/rear bench
'03 Mercury Grand Marquis
'01 Honda Civic

We'll have the following carseats available:
Radian
Husky w/recline bar
AirBooster
Turbobooster
FPSV Booster
Britax Laptop
86Y harness
Ride Safer Travel Vest
Britax Blvd

Last edited:
ADS

bethng

Is the husky similar to the Regent? If so I am going to be attempting to put a new regent into my 2006 sedona in the 3rd row.

Defrost

Yep, the Husky is nearly identical to the Regent. We've had it in that vehicle in that row before, but we can do it again and get pics and I can make notes in case you need them. :)

It'll have to go outboard, btw - no TA in the center.

valleyfam

You are wonderful! I would love to see the Husky (espcially) and the Radian installed in any second row captain's chair. :)

Thank you again!!!

:yeahthat:
short belt path w/ recline bar

If you don't get to that's fine of course but that would be my number one request. Thanks for taking request.

amyg530

what year is the dodge ram? i have a 99. i would like to see a radian in it, but i dont need to. not a huge deal b/c i should have access to one when i move in a month

cdncasper

I would love to see Airbooster, turbobooster and Radian FF in the Civic if possible. If not than no big deal

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
what year is the dodge ram? i have a 99. i would like to see a radian in it, but i dont need to. not a huge deal b/c i should have access to one when i move in a month

I have pic of a radian installed in a 2006 Ram and other car seats as well in my Flickr account.

amyg530

thanks, although mine is quite different, i have the annoying doors that open like \ / instead of \ \ and theres not as much room behind the frond seats, and i have a flat bench and no headrests. so i'm not sure how that would affect it but it should work:thumbsup: have you tried a regent on both sides of the MA?

HAHAHA, DH just said this (D and Gs playdate) must be like p0rn for us

Defrost

HAHAHA, DH just said this (D and Gs playdate) must be like p0rn for us

:ROTFLMAO: I say "Carseats feed the OCD monster and keep her quiet!"

The Dodge is considerably newer than '99; not sure the exact date but not more than 3 years old. I've had the Radian RF in it already, behind the driver's seat - did you want me to try it FF?

As long as my sister's home tomorrow afternoon we should be able to do the AB/TB/RF RN.

*makes list, checks twice*

mcomommy

Can you try the Husky in the back of the Mazda 5 with the recline bar. I have heard some people can do it but other can't. I really need that seat to fit back there though. TIA :)

Defrost

Any last-minute requests? :D

Gypsy will be here in about an hour - Amy, I'm probably going to skip the Dodge since the one we have is the huge one with normal seats, not like the one you described, so I don't think it would help you.

Everything else looks good - my sister said we could play with her Civic, too.

I'm so excited! I'm such a geek!! :love:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I did post my Flicker folder a few posts up for her to see on my 06 Ram :)

It will be interesting to see what happens in the Civic.

You all have fun!!!

amyg530

Gypsy will be here in about an hour - Amy, I'm probably going to skip the Dodge since the one we have is the huge one with normal seats, not like the one you described, so I don't think it would help you.

I did post my Flicker folder a few posts up for her to see on my 06 Ram :)

its cool, if its anything like az's then its not gonna do me any good, thanks though and ya'll have fun

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC