where to buy Century latch kit?

M

mamalaren

where to buy Century latch kit?

Does anyone know where to buy the Century EZ Latch Retrofit Kit??

Can't find it online anywhere!! Please help!

ADS
C

Caviller

Be Careful

You can usually find the Century kit at local Babies R Us stores, and various online stores. Be aware that there is a NEW Graco/Centrury kit that will be replacing the original Century kit. The new model is compatible with many Graco carseats, while the old one was not.

For compatibility information, see our webpage on LATCH:

www.car-safety.org/latch.html

Be advised that it may be hard to tell which kit you are getting unless you see it in person. I did order the new kit from this retailer, who specified it in the listing:

www.babysupermall.com/mai...04392.html

Good luck!

M

mamalaren

Thanks so much!

My local Babies R Us does NOT have the kit, so your online store link is invaluable!!!

T

TGabriel

Re: Be Careful

Thank You Again!!
I too have been looking everywhere for the Century EZ-Latch for my son's Ascend seat. I recently bought a new vehicle with anchor points at both top an bottom. The vehicle has even been tested with his seat type so I am ready to move his seat from center to side. I've needed start using the car's seat belt since he's outgrown the harness strap. I couldn't do it without the Latch and without your storelink I couldn't find it. I ordered it immediately and hope all installs as easily as stated.
Thanks Again!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC