Which seats to use?

niccig

So a follow on question from my earlier post about FF DS, so he can see and maybe hear me.

I have 4 car seats and one child, so I'm trying to work out what to do.

1. use safeguard seat in my car
2. use Como or BLVD in DH's car - not sure which one, and what do I do with the other as
3. have a safety first uptown which is great for travel and baby sitter to use (needs smaller seat to get beside her son's car seat)

I really like the Blvd, not so keen on the Como, but it was RF in a Prius and it might be easier to get DS in and out if it's FF. So, do I keep both the Blvd and the Como, but just use one - kinda seems silly to have a perfectly good car seat not being used.

DS stats are 31.5 lbs and 36" and 3 yo. Lots of growing room in either the Blvd (2005 manufacture) or the Como (2007 manufacture). Both cars have latch and locking seat belts so the non-locking clips on the Como aren't an issue. The Como has higher strap height, and the Blvd has more shoulder room...mmm, I don't know which gives him the most time to use.
Nicci

ADS

natysr

I'd try out the Safeguard. But then again, I currently have an obsession with wanting to install that seat. :D ( I actually had a dream about it last night)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC