fun boy patterns for boulevard?

I just ordered a Boulevard tonight in Brownstone, but I am not so sure I am going to like the cover. I got this one because it's 239.99 instead of 299.99. I've looked on the Britax website in the parts ordering section and only see 4 patterns there. I am guessing those are the current seats for 2008. Is that all they will make for 2008 or will there be a pattern or two made throughout the year? Do they make fun boyish patterns for the Boulevard? I see all the cute patterns like the bluw sports swirl, the coomoo, and all the girly prints and get so jealous! I wanted the BLvd for the wings, so I wasnt going to get something else jsut cause i like the pattern. so are there any fun patterns for boys in the boulevard that britax may still have in stock for sale?

ADS

dhardawa

Welcome to my world! This is the number one complaint I hear about Britax seats. Their boy covers are non-existent. Last year, I knew there was a new girl and boy Regent cover coming out. Madison came out first and my rep kept telling me the boy cover was on its way. I was so mad when the "boy" cover turned out to be Huntington. That isn't a boy cover. That is a boring gender neutral brown cover.

My advice would be to start bombarding them with phone calls and/or emails. I need to dig though emails. I know the Britax marketing group sent me a survey of sorts awhile back. I wonder if I could get an address of someone who would care and who might be able to influence cover selection. They have prototyped some adorable boy covers, but never sold them. That makes me so sad.

boys always get the short end of the stck :( looks like i will be emailing and calling. its not fair in the least. give me something!!! 1 stinkin pattern! ugh

Wineaux

That's the number one complaint about car seat manufacturers in general. Not a single solitary one makes a good boy cover.

you'd think there would be more boy friendly patterns as opposed to girlly ones. You can put a girl in a baseball, train, airplanes, frogs, ect kinda seat but there is no putting a boy is a pink flower or a purple butterfly seat!

Well compass has done well!!

Y11011BR_01_medium.gif

to me, that's not really boy. i can see a girl in that just as much as a boy. i want something fun like planes, trains, autos, bugs, sports, ect. it's not fair! wahh!!!! girls get all sorts of cute strictly girl patterns! they get all the clothing options, too. I am bitter! LOL I've got 2 boys and no girls! It just irks me that the guys always get the plain boring stuff.

elle7715

I've emailed Russ (about something else) and mentioned that they need boy covers, and when I filled out that Britax survey I mentioned it too. They'll think I'm nuts but I told them exactly what I wanted. A navy and white hibiscus print like this in the center, navy sides, and black trim (if on a Radian). My nephew calls it "the surfer" design.

Wineaux

I've emailed Russ (about something else) and mentioned that they need boy covers, and when I filled out that Britax survey I mentioned it too. They'll think I'm nuts but I told them exactly what I wanted. A navy and white hibiscus print like this in the center, navy sides, and black trim (if on a Radian). My nephew calls it "the surfer" design.
I could dig that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC