Britax cover question

Karen

Britax is sending me a new boulevard :love: but since Park Avenue is discontinued I have the choice of Barrington, Huntington, and Onyx (or girl colors.)

I've felt Onyx and it just isn't very soft to the touch, it looks more durable, but not soft. Are the Huntington and Barrington the same way?

ADS

SPJ&E

If I'm not mistaken, the Barrington is exactly like the Park Avenue, but black instead of brown/gray.

EDIT: I was thinking of the Sutton cover...it's got the strips just like the Park Avenue. On the Britax site though, the Barrington looks really plush.

Last edited:

greysonsmom

I think the they are the same way.

FYI- the park ave has stripes and such in it.

I have the sutton pattern and think its very pretty and the fabric is super soft! You can see it in my siggy.

Sarabela

I am getting new ones too and the lady from Britax told me the Onyx is plush on the sides where it's black but the funky colored part is like vinyl so you can wipe it clean. The barrington and huntington are plush all over. I chose barrington but I am not thrilled with it. I love my mosaics so I called back to ask if I could keep the mosaic covers and send my seats back with the new covers and they said I could keep all the covers and send my seats back without them.

ETA: btw, what is the problem with yours?

arly1983

I saw the huntington and barrington IRL for the first time last week and I was impressed. They were both plush all over. I thought barrington looked very sharp and I would probably have gotten that over the huntington even though I have tan leather seats.

Amaris

I was told that they were expecting the cover back with mine.....hmmm, wonder what happens if I don't send it?

Karen

Good, I'm glad it is plush. I love the Sutton, but it isn't available from them.
My knobs aren't working right, one of them doesn't turn and the other one pops and is really hard to turn. I just called to get new knobs, but a new car seat it is!
I am going to ask them today if I can keep both covers. I'm hoping they are OK with it!

Karen

I just talked to them, she said that it was fine if I kept the cover and all the pillows but that I needed to return the shell and harness system including the HUGS. :thumbsup:

Sarabela

Let us know what they say. If you don't get a positive response try calling again later. Maybe you just have to get the right person.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC