Where is the Britax info on the seat?

Karen

Do I have to uninstall it? I am looking for the date of manufacture and other info. I looked on both sides and didn't see it. It is freezing in my garage or I would have stayed out there longer searching for it. Thanks!

ADS

Mommypooh

The boulevard is up near the head under the edge of shell. I have 2 of them and that is where they are. It is only on one side of the seat though

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Mine is on the right (my right) side of the seat on the wing on a printed white sticker.

You might want to pull the cover back if you can't find it on the outside of the shell.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
mine is in the upper left outer shell just under the cover. I think others have found them under the cover on the inside of the shell.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
On the Husky and I believe on our old MA it was under the cover on the shell, right where the lower thighs/upper knees rest.

Karen

Thanks! I can't believe I didn't see that the first time!

I called them about getting a new knob for my BLVD. She didn't even ask about it, she just said that she would send me a new one! Wow, I wasn't expecting that!!!

But the one I have is Park Avenue and they don't make it anymore. :( So I got Barrington, I couldn't decide on the spot between that and Huntington. I hope it's not ugly!!!

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Call back and ask to keep your current cover. They usually let you. Then you can use the one you currently have, and use the one that comes with your new carseat as a back up. :)

Karen

Call back and ask to keep your current cover. They usually let you. Then you can use the one you currently have, and use the one that comes with your new carseat as a back up. :)
She said she would call back tomorrow with my confirmation number (or reference number... some number) and I will ask then. Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC