Nautilus Review on WM. com

msumama

Could someone who has a Nautilus review it on WalMart .com please? The reason I ask is that in the product description, it states "Because it adapts as your child grows, from age 1 to age 10, you can buy one Nautilus instead of a toddler seat, booster seat and backless booster. One seat instead of three, without compromising on safety. Nautilus is the last car seat you'll ever need to buy." If a parent does not know better, and does not read the manual well, they may believe this car seat is good for 7, 8 or 9 years and use it or pass it down beyond the number of years it's good for. There are currently no reviews for the seat at all :(

Amy

ADS

DiaSmall

I know a few people have tried posting reviews, but walmart is taking a long time to post them or there was something in them that they couldnt post.

Here is my review (awaiting walmart to accept it & post it)

Graco Got it Right, 01/16/2008
By DiaSm, TX

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

Product Attributes:
Value for price paid: 5 out of 5
Meets Expectations: 5 out of 5

This seat can harness to 65lbs, has plenty of torso room -so it fits even LONG torso'd kids like mine, and it makes a good tall booster too!

There is some minor assembly required but its not difficult... just snap a few things together.

My 3.5yo has plenty of grow room before he gets to the top slots, I imagine he will be in the harness till he is about 6yo. I am truly impressed with how hight the top slots are! My kids outgrow carseats by the top slots well before weight limits.

The armrests have really cool hide away cubby-holes for toys. The cupholder is only on the right side though, its not switchable.

The seat is deep enough to provide good leg support for bigger kids. It has EPP foam in the headrest & is steel reinforced.

It was a dream to install w/ a seatbelt in both my car & my husbands car. I did have to use a locking clip in my car, but there was plenty of room to fit one in there.

The only real fall back I think the seat has is it only has a 6yr manufacture recommended lifespan... My 2yo is just now where I feel he fits in it good. I cannot imagine a 1yo fitting in it.

Thats my EXACT review... we'll see if it makes it to the site... eventually. I posted it 01/16/2008

I tried to use subliminal messaging to deter people from getting it for 1yos.... and I pretended to be a regular person, not a car seat advocate. I think I'll reach more regular people that way.

veggiegirl228

There is 1 review up now

"This is an awesome seat! My son (a BIG 28mo. old- 38lbs/39") absolutely LOVES it! I love that it harnesses to 65lbs and will more than likely actually get him to 65lbs in a harness because of the harness slot height! (keeping your preschool'er in a 5 point harness until they are mature enough for a booster (usually age 6) is the safest thing you can do for your child) When he's ready for a booster, it will make a great belt positioning booster seat. Don't waste your money on anything else...this seat has it all!"

angelathediva

I also posted but it hasn't came up yet. I have a 2 year old. Life span 6 years so she'll be good til 8. She fits in it perfect, she's realy tall. It's heavy but it fit into my Camry with no problems. The only negative I can see right now is the cup holder is on the right instead of the left (harder for me to reach) Good Luck.

chasingboys

That review is mine! lol They cut out quite a bit of my review though (I mentioned ERF among other things!) Can they do that?

Funny how they did not post my AO Elite review ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC