Has anyone else filled out the Britax survey?

ZephyrBlue

When I was looking at the Britax website yesterday (I think specifically on the Regent page, with the pictoral 360 deg view), a pop up screen asks if you want to take a survey. In it is a question about what kind of seat you'd like to see Britax make- and a combo harnessed seat/booster is one of the options. Has anyone else taken the survey? And if you haven't and would like to see a Britax combo, might be a good idea to fill it out!

ADS

Cindy&Connor

I did the survey. I really hope they come out with a combination seat but dh is not going to be happy when I have to buy it.

natysr

Thanks. I felt slightly embarassed that I stated I purchased 3 britax products for 1 child.

wildeyes

tee hee i took the survey, and in the part where it said comments i said that graco beat then to it with the nautilus, when were they going to get a combo seat!! lol:D

NVMBR02

Thanks for the link!

I filled it out, said I was intrested in a Combo seat and also said I would love to see more cover options for boys. :whistle:

ZephyrBlue

Thanks. I felt slightly embarassed that I stated I purchased 3 britax products for 1 child.

Don't be embarassed- I've purchased 11 Britax seats, all but 1 have been used by my 3 kids. So, we've averaged 3.33 Britax seats per kid here :eek:

mamaofthree

Whoo-hoo! I found it and said I wanted to buy two combo boosters. Good idea mentioning the Nautilus, I should've done that.

Kimberly

Mama2J

I'll fill it out. I'd like to see them make a combo seat too, but I will probably already have the Nautilus and won't be able to buy the Britax one. I'd like to see boy covers too, but how many covers will I need for one seat? LOL

ETA: I put that I'd like a combo seat and a booster seat, and I put the following in the comment section:

I'd like to see more cover choices that would appeal to boys (and their moms who buy them!), specifically for Regents - maybe something blue with a cute design (e.g. sports, cars, tools).

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Cool, thanks, I put in that I wanted a combo seat as well.

Am I the most here? I've had five Britax seats for Piper. Two Advantages, two Wizards, one Parkway. And like at least one more Parkway, or a combo seat if ever one does appear. Or maybe a Regent. So in the end it'll be six or seven Britax products for one child.

Though maybe I could break tradition and go with a Nautilus for her. She'd be sold if it ever came in a pink cover. With that cupholder? Oh yeah.

Oh, I also said Britax should put a cup holder on a combo if they make one. LOL And that it should be a booster like the Parkway, and have 18" top slots. Not that I want to go and design the thing myself....

Wendy

natysr

Oh, I also said Britax should put a cup holder on a combo if they make one. LOL And that it should be a booster like the Parkway, and have 18" top slots. Not that I want to go and design the thing myself....

Wendy

Good point. But I want a cupholder on the convertible too!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Aw, don't feel bad..I added up all the ones I could remember... 9...oh, darn, 10..nope, at least 12 or thirteen (not including several I bought for friends)... and they only gave the 'three or more' option... :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC