why the Evenflo triumph advance?

k's mommy

I thought I had it cinched on another radian but I see people are going out over the Evenflo triumph advance

just wondering why

tia

ADS

Namegirl

Senior Community Member
The ETA has an RF limit of 35 pounds and a FF limit of 50 pounds. It has some nice features like knobs to tighten the harness and tabs to set the harness height from the front.

The Radian is a great seat, too. Whatever fits best in your car and fits your child best is the way to go.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
The ETA has an RF limit of 35 pounds and a FF limit of 50 pounds.
In Canada the EFTA will likely only have a 30lb limit.

I would still go with what you planned and get the Radian Premier (tethers rf), it will last you longer (up to 65lbs & 18" top slots) in the long run and if you ever need to fit seats beside each other I think the Radian will fit better :twocents:

k's mommy

Thanks

I just hate making this choice.

I want to make sure I have the best one for him and the vehicle and want to make sure I don't doubt since I won't be buying another one until he outgrows it

I'll try to be done with my questions for now:whistle:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I'll try to be done with my questions for now:whistle:

Ask away :D

It can be hard to make some decisions on your own or easy to doubt when there are such great seats to chose from. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with the Premier though and it will last you a long time :thumbsup::twocents:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC