Mariposa cover!!!

jdchic3

Britax has released the Mariposa MA cover for individual sale!!! :D:D:D:D:D I can't wait until we get paid so I can get an extra one! :D

ADS

NVMBR02

I just saw that earlier today and was going to ask when it became available!

I love that cover...if only it came in a Regent...

momof2kiddos

YEAH!!!!I can not wait until Our Next paycheck I am SOOOO getting one :) I have been wanting one for so long,But I don't need an extra seat so I had to wait.

CaseyRN

We have a Mariposa MA in my car for DD. DH is getting a new company car and I tol him we're getting another Mariposa for his car (right now we only have 1 carseat)......he'd totally let me put one in his car 'cause he's such a great daddy.....but I may get something like the cow print instead. I do LOVE the Mariposa though so I don't know! I don't wanna make him have a girly print in his car, but at the same time it's adorable! LOL

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
From Dana's price list:
Mariposa $80.00 $71.90

ETA: Dana can get Collegiate covr for the RA and MA. They do not offer them on the Britax site the britax site that I see.

sb518

Thanks for posting this! Now I have one more thing to put in my virtual cart and never buy. :rolleyes:

Maybe next payday... :eek:

ktmo

Yea!! I had sold my cover on ebay awhile back, and was so regretting it. I was about to buy another Marathon in February, just to get the cover back. Now, I won't have to.

I wish it was there the other day, I just ordered a Jessica cover for our Roundabout. I could have saved on shipping.

Katie

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Nevermind, I see everyone knows exactly what I have to charge for them!

Yes I appologze. I was reading it as $80 was your shipped price. That the other price was your cost. I would not take business away fro m you on purpose. I love you have your covers for less. Again I am sorry. :eek: Going to edit my original post.

Last edited:

Calideedle

I so have to get one right now. But before I do I think I have to get all new straps because DDs are blue and I think the beige will match WAY better - are all new straps hard to install?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC