Selling misuse...

ADS

minismom

Be afraid... Be very afraid...

(At least of most of their products. ;))

http://www.juvenilesolutions.com/travel.html

Is that tray supposed to go in the carseat, in the car??? :eek:

I actually liked the floor mat thing but now I hate them so much I don't feel like getting anything from them!!!

Btw, can anyone confirm that those infant neck support things can be used in the carseat, assuming they just go around over the head and not between child and seat?

Wineaux

I actually liked the floor mat thing but now I hate them so much I don't feel like getting anything from them!!!

Btw, can anyone confirm that those infant neck support things can be used in the carseat, assuming they just go around over the head and not between child and seat?
It was that and the aftermarket covers that got me. And yeah... I thought the floor mat thing was really cool too, but I'm not sure if I can bring myself to monetarily support a company that makes other stuff that is just so damned dangerous. Although we still support SKJP even though they keep selling the freaking Mighty Tite.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I like the mat too. :eek: on the aftermarket covers, the CozyTraveler, he travel tray on the car seat and the neck supports.

dd9736

I've used one similar for ds1

P1000813.jpg

keri1292

Car seat cover ~ Fits snugly on many booster seats, and loosely on many infant car seats

WTF??? :eek:

The tray would come in handy for an on the go meal in the parking lot. My kids never know where to sit their food and drink and I get tired of handing everything back to them.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
We have that tray for airplane use, since DS can't use the plane's tray table with the car seat. I just throw it on the PacBack (or however it's spelled) with the car seat.

Had I known they made those other awful products, though, I probably wouldn't have gotten it.

CaseyRN

Someone got me a pair of the baby scrubs when I was pregnant. I did write her info on them, but unfortunately I kinda forgot about them before she was too big to wear them. They were adorable, though! A very cool gift to give a nurse!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC