I ordered the Baby Jogger Mini....

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
In orange and grey... from Amazon.com (through www.couponsurfers.com, though they didn't have a coupon that worked :love:)

I hope I get it sooner than Amazon promises, but I'd better get the Zapp and Verve (and maybe even the Breeze and Aria) outta the way pretty soon, so DH can walk through the garage without tripping on one of my strollers, lol.

Will review when I get it :)

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It came in a HUGE amazon box (big enough to ship my mountain buggy breeze, lol), but wow, SO tiny the box! I'll take pics later...Yes, I LOOOOOOOVE IT! :)

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Ahhh that is beautiful!!!!!!!!! The orange looks so much nicer IRL then on the internet!! Congrats...have you taken her out yet??

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ahhh that is beautiful!!!!!!!!! The orange looks so much nicer IRL then on the internet!! Congrats...have you taken her out yet??

Yeah, the orange IS nicer IRL, it looked so washed out (I bet the green is delicious, if the orange is so much better...)

Haven't gone out yet (I know, this is wimpy, but it was only 30 today... too cold for moi...)

:)

The way it fits in that box... it makes me think of those Indian Yogis who can fold themselves up into little boxes and sit in them for days... (I must have seen that on That's Incredible...yipes I'm old..)

:thumbsup:

ErinGoBragh

Can you measure the width of it when folded? I'd really appreciate it. I'm hopeful that it will fit in my Expedition with the third row up!

lovinwaves

Can you measure the width of it when folded? I'd really appreciate it. I'm hopeful that it will fit in my Expedition with the third row up!

Oh, I'm sure it would fit. It's tiny when folded up. Almost as tiny as the Mia Moda Ciela. Here are the dimensions though for you:

Folded w/wheels - 30.5 x 24.25 x 9

16lbs

weight capacity 50lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC