Regent DOM on box?

Melizerd

Where can you find the DOM on the box for the Regent? Does USA baby or BRU allow you to look at the box before buying?

Someone I'm helping is going to check them out and she wants to check the DOM and I haven't ever seen the box they come in. :D

TIA!

ADS

amy919

Where can you find the DOM on the box for the Regent? Does USA baby or BRU allow you to look at the box before buying?

Someone I'm helping is going to check them out and she wants to check the DOM and I haven't ever seen the box they come in. :D

TIA!

It's a big white label that's pretty hard to miss - just like the box itself :). Those boxes are huge! It's usually printed right on the side. I know at my BRU, the boxes are right there underneath the display model, so you can dig around for the newest DOM. Sometimes they have them up on the top shelf above the seats as well and I would have no trouble asking someone to grab a ladder and check for me.

crunchierthanthou

Britax boxes have a sticker with the month and year of manufacture on them. You have to look at the sticker on the seat to see the exact date. USABaby doesn't keep them on the sales floor, but I think you'd have to be able see the box before actually buying (as in someone bringing it up to the register).

Last edited:

Melizerd

At USA baby they brought the box out the back door for me. I had to harp on them to let me see several boxes there. I wasn't sure if BRU was the same way.

Thanks ladies!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC