HaileysMommy

2006 Cheverolet Malibu-I am a tech :)

FF Cosco Scenera-seat belt
Safety 1st Designer 22-seat belt
Harmony LiteRider

578764_134430100022295_100003659181657_143664_506039656_n.jpg

ADS

emy_lou

Haven't read this thread, only the OP's...

I will add pictures late since I have 2 of the 3 out at the moment washing them.

I have a 2011 Chevy Avalanche and we use 3 Nauti's that are FF. They are all installed with the seat belts. It is a tight fit, but it works :)

No, I am not a tech, and no, I havent had them checked by one since there isnt any in my area... Except for the cop that I went to last time and he asked me to come back so he can find out the answers to my questions. lol... But I have had them looked at by my sister, and between her and I... We are pretty uptight about car seats so I am just about 100% positive it is correct :)

HaileysMommy

emy_lou said:
Haven't read this thread, only the OP's...

I will add pictures late since I have 2 of the 3 out at the moment washing them.

I have a 2011 Chevy Avalanche and we use 3 Nauti's that are FF. They are all installed with the seat belts. It is a tight fit, but it works :)

No, I am not a tech, and no, I havent had them checked by one since there isnt any in my area... Except for the cop that I went to last time and he asked me to come back so he can find out the answers to my questions. lol... But I have had them looked at by my sister, and between her and I... We are pretty uptight about car seats so I am just about 100% positive it is correct :)

Did you check to see if they were independently installed?

scoutingbear

2009 Nissan Murano
RF RA55 (driver's side, LATCH)
Harmony Literider (center)
Pkwy SG (passenger side)
Both boys could buckle the boosters!!!!!

2009 Nissan Murano
Harmony literider (driver side)
RF RA 55 seatbelt (center)
Pkwy SG (passenger side)

Not checked by a tech.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
1998 Honda CRV (top tether retrofit available for outboard positions only)

Frontier 85 (LBP), Chicco Keyfit, Harmony Literider

729a6fc0.jpg

I am a tech.

A

amberwil1010

2004 Honda CR-V
SEAT: 2012 Evenflo Triumph Advance 65, 2011 Graco Snugride 30, old Graco lowback booster
POSITION: Driver side, center, passenger side of back row

The Triumph and Snugride fit absolutely perfectly side by side, no touching at all. The booster on the passenger side needs to be scooted towards the door to be buckled then slid back into place.

JerseyGirl'sMama

2007 Acura MDX

Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 70, RFing
Chicco Keyfit - baseless
Recaro ProSport, FFing

2nd row, all using seatbelt installs.

Also in the 3rd row, the Recaro Signo, FFing with seatbelt. Not much fits back there, but this went in beautifully.

katymyers

I have wanted to post to this for forever :) so here goes: 2003 VW Passat Wagon
Driver's Side Outboard: Graco Snugride 35 with base, LATCH
Center: Safety 1st Complete Air forward facing, seatbelt with top tether
Passenger Side Outboard: Graco Snugride 32 with base, LATCH
Each independently tight tested, not tech checked but I'm confident in my install. Unfortunately as well as this works, it does me personally no good :(. I need to work on getting a rear facing convertible in place of one of the Snugrides since my son is just a tad big for it lol. But that is battle for tomorrow morning, though suggestions are appreciated!

M

MommaBarsh

1999 Toyota Camry

Installs all done with seatbelts

Chicco KeyFit 30 (passenger side)
FF Diono Radian R100
FF Evenflo Titan Elite (driver's side)

E

emubren

1999 Buick Century, all installed with seat belts.

Graco Turbobooster-passenger side
Graco SnugRide 35-center seat
TrueFit-driver side, forward facing

Installs are rock-solid and level, but will be checked by a CHP technician later this week.

acoro

2012 Hyundai sonata hybrid

All installed with seat belts:
Passenger OB forward facing true fit
Middle evenflo big kid backless booster
Driver OB snugride 35 with base

kam1011

2008 Chevrolet Malibu LS

driver to passenger
RF Coccoro-FF Radian - Shuttle (not 33)
RF Coccoro - HBTB - Shuttle (could buckle booster when bucket was out)
Radian - HBTB - RF Coccoro
Radian - Coccoro - HBTB
Coccoro - Radian - HBTB
^^^all checked by a tech ^^^
Secure Kid 400, FF Radian, TB backless (not checked)

kam1011

2011 Toyota Sienna
3rd Row

Driver-to-passenger
FF Radian (not tethered), baseless Keyfit, backless amp
**Not checked, emergency situation. I think base prob. would have fit, too, but didn't try it.***

also 3 backlesses across:
TB-literider-TB
amp-literider-TB

laurenkel83

I may have to do this same 3 across situation in a 2007 civic. Any idea if the same seats from the first photo fit if they are all FF?? 'Cause that would be the case eventually.

Just curious!!

2008 Honda Civic

Driver to Passanger

RF Marathon/RF Radian/FF Radian

All using seatbelts and all are tethered and independent secured.

Checked and installed by 2 techs (thanks Jewels)

threeacross003.jpg

threeacross001.jpg

I have also done FF MA/FF RN/RF SS1

jacqui276

2003 Mazda Protege5, not a tech and not tech inspected but all seats were installed independently tight.

Behind driver: Lamaze Via35 bucket seat, installed in base with seat belt.
Center: RFing Radian RXT installed with seat belt.
Behind passenger: Graco backless Turbobooster. Enough room for DD to be able to still buckle herself in.

IMAG1299.jpg

In the same vehicle:
Behind driver: FFing Cosco Scenera installed with seat belt
Center: Lamaze Via35 bucket seat, installed in base with seat belt
Behind passenger: Graco backless Turbobooster

Last edited:
S

SUV

2012 Audi q7

Self install

FF Radian RXT (behind driver) installed w/latch and tethered
RF Radian R100 (center) installed with lap/shoulder belt and tethered plus angle adjuster. Tether is attched to d ring that was looped at base of passenger seat belt buckle. Half rotation used on belt buckle (female end) and also used seat belt locking clip. Tis set up gave the most secure install, can't budge it.
Plan to latch snug ride behind passenger or try it in the center position when baby 3 arrives in October.

Last edited:

love-pink

None have been tech checked.

2008 Impala LT

AMP HBB-RXT with latch-AMP HBB
dd57eca6.jpg

2011 Impala LT
AMP HBB-RXT with latch-AMP HBB

22e0bb1d.jpg

6d1ce77f.jpg

Both booster riders can buckle themselves easily ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC