Nautilus on Walmart.com- sharing the news

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I store 97 miles away from me carries them and they are out of stock.

I just checked with a Tucson zip and Queen Creek came up with a limited stock.

ETA: The do offer to your local store shipping for free on this item. Sometimes they do not have that option. So if you don't want to drive out of town it could be an option for you.

crunchierthanthou

5 stores that carry it within 30 miles (though two are out of stock) and 1 has it in stock within 1 mile. I'm not even seeing the one where tumblebug bought hers (and it's closer than some others). Too bad I don't shop at Walmart. ;)

jennsmile

Hmm. Well I called the 1-800-Walmart last week they said that the only store near me carrying was store HH...But the finder said CC had it which is much closer and they didn't list HH. How crazy.

Jenn

solmama

None within a 100 miles here either. Not really shocking because we've got the only WalMart for 100 miles and it's not here. I checked.

keri1292

The Find It feature may not be that accurate. I know they have 3 at dh's store, but it wasn't listed for me. :confused:

Momto3Divaz

I called the local walmart that said it had a limited stock and the lady said she only had 2! One they sent her for display and the other to sell!! I called my mom since we do not have a cc or debit card so she could get it for me! I need to find the other one now

mamabear

is it just me or does that picture on Walmart.com show like a pillow/insert??

i hadn't noticed that in anyone's pictures on here............

crunchierthanthou

is it just me or does that picture on Walmart.com show like a pillow/insert??

i hadn't noticed that in anyone's pictures on here............

You can see what looks like a pillow insert on Tumblebug's review. It's in the first picture comparing the Nautilus to the MA.

ETA: it's called the body support and the manual states that it can only be used in the lowest harness position.

Last edited:

ccjones

Well, the G-Nauti is (in theory) available at 10 Walmarts within 100 miles of my zipcode, yet it's "Out of Stock" at every single Walmart listed! lol

melniemi

My local walmart had it in stock today - which is amazing because they just got the Triumph Advance a couple weeks ago. But, they had the Nautilus for $155.

bawc

I just picked one up at the local walmart. Strange, because it is one of the smaller ones. Two in box, none on display! You had to go in there knowing what you want, and be gratefull for all the photos posted at this site...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC