Blue Bouquet Regent!

ADS

mommy2env

It is cute, but it's not new. Im not sure when that cover was released but I know it was'nt that recent. :)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I believe the Blue Bouquet and Cougar covers were being discontinued around the time I bought my Regent, in November 2006.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Yup, June '06 was when we bought both of those Regents on sale as a result of the discontinued covers.

mamaofthree

Maybe Britax hasn't come out with new covers for the Regent because the have a HWH/booster combo in the works that they know will be more popular? Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but I'm sure hoping.......................

Kimberly

amy919

I really like the Blue Bouquet and wanted one, but Kaylie wasn't going for it. It would have looked so nice in my car. Understated, but still pretty and girly. Damn that pink and yellow Madison! I do like the Madison, and crazy covers in general, but I had a soft spot for the Blue Bouquet.

MomToEliEm

I really like the Blue Bouquet and wanted one, but Kaylie wasn't going for it. It would have looked so nice in my car. Understated, but still pretty and girly. Damn that pink and yellow Madison! I do like the Madison, and crazy covers in general, but I had a soft spot for the Blue Bouquet.

I have both the Blue Bouquet and Madison in my car. I think I really like the blue bouquet cover better then my Madison cover. It doesn't seem to show dirt as much and overall it is not so overpowering in bold colors.

amy919

I have both the Blue Bouquet and Madison in my car. I think I really like the blue bouquet cover better then my Madison cover. It doesn't seem to show dirt as much and overall it is not so overpowering in bold colors.

If I didn't go to such lengths to buy an AF cover for my MA so the seats would match, I'd still be trying to convince Kaylie to ditch the Madison for the Blue Bouquet. I :love: that cover, even more now that I saw it again. The Madison does get dirty since she sometimes crosses her legs and the bottom of her shoes are muddy. Drives me nuts!

mamaofthree

Yeah, I love how it is girly but not crazy colored. I really don't care for the salmony pink color Britax uses on the Madison, Tiffany, etc. They are such nice seats though- comfy and quality covers. How long has the Regent been around? Now I'm curious what other cover choices have come and gone? They current choices are are not very exciting IMO.

Kimberly

jmm3

I like that one too. I wish they still had it.

There was a Kayla Marathon that had a similar pattern for a while. I think that's been discontinued too though.

amy919

I like that one too. I wish they still had it.

There was a Kayla Marathon that had a similar pattern for a while. I think that's been discontinued too though.

Whatever happened to that? It seemed like it was available for no more than a minute!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC