Collegiate covers for the MA

krystin_21a

I just wanted to pass along that I found a web site that will be selling just the collegiate MA covers. They currently sell the actual collegiate MA (I think they have 30 teams) for $299. I just emailed them to ask them if they were going to be selling the covers only and I received an email back saying that yes they are and will have them on their site soon. Here is the emailed I received back:
Kristen,

We appreciate your inquiry about products at Toddler Teams.

Yes, we have LSU Marathon covers. They are $85, including shipping. Please contact our CEO, Boyd Harden, at xxx-xxx-xxxx, if you would like to place an order. He is handling all orders until we post everything on our website.

Thank you,
Customer Service
Customer Service
Toddler Teams
866-KID-FANS or 866-543-3267
customerservice@toddlerteams.com
www.toddlerteams.com

I have taken out the CEO's number for privacy reasons but if you would like it I am sure all you would need to do would be to send them an email or contact them at of the numbers provided above.
Kristen

ADS

amy919

I posted about this a while ago when I was looking for a UGA cover for my homesick SIL :).

Boyd is great to deal with and very responsive. He told me that he met with Britax and he is the exclusive dealer for all Collegiate covers. He can get any of them, but some of the lead times are long, depending on Britax's schedule. All MA covers are $85 shipped. I don't know what the price is for the RA covers, though.

I also have his contact number and he encouraged me to pass it on if I knew of anyone who is interested. If you visit his website at www.toddlerteams.com and contact him through the website, he responds almost immediately - at least he did with me.

krystin_21a

Glad to hear he is good to deal with. I received an email back from CS within a day. I am looking forward to getting one for my son. I'm thinking since April (his b-day) is closer then December (Christmas) that I will be getting one for then.

popsicle

Awesome! Now I'll be able to get an orange cover (don't care what team) as a backup for the mossy oak cover in DHs truck! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC