• Maybe, I'm waiting/unsure for some other reason

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • No, I dislike the seat and/or the company

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No, for some other reason

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters

abacus2

Dh said he thought "all 5 of us" :rolleyes: on the car seat board were going to run out and buy a Nautilus right away. I'm guessing it's closer to 10% of us that are planning to buy the seat right away, so to satisfy my curiousity, are you planning to buy a Graco Nautilus?

ADS

USmominOz

Yes, once my friend can find it, she will have it shipped to me in AU:D and if I really like it I will buy a 2nd one when I am home in Dec.

tlj

I am hoping to find one today...we need to replace DD's seat in DH's car. If I like it, I think I'll get another to put my
DS (6yo) back in a harness for a little longer.
My DH is going to think I'm crazy :rolleyes: when he finds out we need a new infant seat in a few months before our 4th arrives.
Since finding this site, I've already gotten two Radians and a Marathon (in my defense, I did return one of the Radians.)

I am wondering if the Nautilus will be better than the Radian--it isn't much less $ than the R65 and it can't be rear facing.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
No, we don't need it, but I'm trying to get my friend to buy one since she's having a new baby in May and will need those convertibles eventually (unless she gets my SS1).

Granola

Yes, this seat seems like it will completely fit our needs and I need it as:

1. A second seat for our second car
2. A travel seat (so glad it's FAA approved)
3. A seat that kids who ride in our car can use.

Right now we are under pressure to transport kids in our car who don't meet the minimums for booster use (we haven't caved to that pressure but some people are unhappy with us because of it). It would be nice to have a second seat for this purpose.

We bought a Radian last January, and were really unhappy with it for several reasons and had to return it. There has been no other seat out in the interim that meets our needs, so we've only had one seat all of this time. I've felt like we can't travel by plane because I'm not willing to gate check our Regent.

I have a local Wal Mart (a place that I never shop) looking for one for me. As soon as I obtain one, I can plan a long overdue family trip, so the sooner I can get one, the better. If it installs more easily than the Radian, even better!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
If we got one it would be for this reason:

2. A travel seat (so glad it's FAA approved)

W/ the prices of Uptowns though right now and the size of Evan, that might be better. We're not flying this year though so we still don't need one. :rolleyes:

hapaness

As soon as ds outgrows his Scenera rf'ing (he's 23mos and 31lbs) we'll be getting one...hopefully it fits between the 2 Parkways in our Jeep!

MySillyKids

I bought my kid a GN today!!

Now, i have to wrap it for his birthday LOL! Good thing he doesn't need anything else! :D

T

thumperspad

:) I bought 2 last night in Norfolk, Va. One for me and one for my friend Kat who introduced me to this site!!

natysr

I didn't vote, as Jordan is still rearfacing, and will be for some time.

Actually, I am delaying buying the safeguard child seat that I plan to get with the insurance money from our fender bender, because I know I will want to use it in our weekend car as soon as I get it. So, we are surviving with moving the Marathon from car to car for now.

momof2kiddos

I plan to buy one when we purchase a seond car for DS.It will keep him harnessed longer,then his EFTA and I don't plan to buy a regent at all.I thought I wanted one for him but I saw one in stores and they are just to big for me,plus a few other reasons.When dd turns FF(a long time from now :p)I might buy her one too,if there is nothing out I like that has high harness slots.

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member
I was in a car crash just before Christmas and need to replace the two seats that were in that car (car was totaled) as well as one that is expiring next month in dh's car.

I'm picking up one Nautilus tomorrow and I'm trying to decide if I'm going to try for two Regents if they go on sale next month...or just get two more Nautili and be done w/ it.

Not sure yet!

Not now, as I have got hold of another seat that meets our needs better.

The Graco customer service was not very helpful either, so my query is still pending with them.

Perhaps if it works out really well and they add more comfort and change the grey/black look, then I might re-think it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC