will the nautilus be sold someplace other then walmart?

bethng

I have a friend who wants to buy a nautilus but refuses to buy anything at walmart due to her beliefs about the store (low wages, no benefits etc...) She feels very strongly about these types of things. Only buys clothing made in the USA...never from a store that uses underage childeren to make clothing (which she says GAP and old navy do for example). Anyway...will this be available anyplace other then Walmart so she can buy one? lol

ADS

daycaremom2002

There have been a few posts about other stores that have them on order. I am not sure which ones, but I think they are supposed to be more widely available next month.

flipper68

Senior Community Member
What are the Nautilus features that have captured your friend's attention?

There might be alternative CRs with similar features.

mamaofthree

I got an email from Graco saying Baby Depot would have it in Feb and BRU around March. It is also confirmed that there is at least one other cover being made, possibly two. I emailed them again today (from a diff email addy, lol) and still couldn't get any specific info out of them. In fact it was less helpful- didn't answer my question about other stores selling it at all, and said there wasn't any info about addt'l covers. So it is top secret I guess, and we won't know anything before it actually starts showing up in other stores, which will hopefully be soon. Graco is very mainstream and I'm sure we will see it at BRU, Target, etc. I too despise Walmart, and am waiting to see it elsewhere.

Kimberly

bethng

What are the Nautilus features that have captured your friend's attention?

There might be alternative CRs with similar features.

she only wants to buy one more seat for her baby. She wants to start using it when she is about 2. (she is 16 months now). She is currently rf in a the alpha omega. Going to keep her that way until she reaches the max. Not sure what her weight is but last time I saw her she was a chunk lol. She was thinking a DC or MA but I think the price savings is what she is thinking about.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC