'04 Maclaren Twin Traveller???

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Ok i found this stroller on craigs list we are going to look at this evening, it's an awsome price but she said they have had to fix part of it but it works now, we'll see it tonight but i can't find online what the weight limit is on it, is it the same as the techno???

thanks so much,
Becky

Last edited:
ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It's the pre-decessor (sp?) to the Techno. It has the same 55lbs weight limit per seat for a total of 110lbs.

They're fairly identical other than the name change and I think they may have slightly re-designed the hood shape if I'm remembering correctly.

ETA: When the seats are in the upright position, you can flip the hoods all the way down over the kids heads to their knees... great for those windy situations or sudden rainfalls. :)

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Yippy if we end up getting it tonight i'll have to post of pic of it... you and Melissa were a great help so were a few others in my stroller quest! LOL

becca011906

Senior Community Member
We got it ... i took pics but i'm dh's work lap top and there's no cam card thing... so no picks till i get the desk top working with the wireless...:rolleyes:
Lets see if i can explain this... the back where you push down to lock, the top part where the 3 bars meet the washer? nut? sorry i'm not the most tool tech person had to be replaced the husband did it himself instead of shipping it to maclaren. Also the very back part of one hood is snaped but it still works just fine, you can't tell unless you are running your fingers over it, she could have never told me and I might not have found it.. So there are some flaws but no fading no staining, no tears, no wear (ok very VERY small amount on the tires like what you would see going from the car to the mall... ). It is an '04 but she bough it clearanced in mid '05 used it for 3 months then moved where she didn't use it near as much. really the fabric looks brand new.

Oh the kicker i only paid $80 for it!!! Rain cover, stroller, 2 winter feet things, two baby head things! After vacation i'm sure i can get that of ebay don't ya think??? :2thumbsup:

gwenvet

What a great price!!! I jus sold my '05 Twin Traveller for $150! We loved it but I found myself pushing a double with only one kid riding too often! Did you get the foot boots that come with it? They're GREAT for winter use! Enjoy!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC