three across?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Do you think if I can get 3 across with a MA, RN, MA that I might be able to get 3 across with a MA, GN, MA :confused:

Just wondering what the thoughts are on the GN and doing 3 across. Any tips/ideas/thoughts would be helpful.

Here are the measurements of the GN taken by tumblebug:
measured.jpg

So that means the GN is an inch wider then the RN.

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
The Radian is only 17" at it's widest point and that is up in the shoulder area where the MA overlaps the Radian shell.

It doesn't look too promising for the GN, but we'll have to see how well it puzzles once it gets here.

BuckeyezRule

As of this moment, I'm glad I'll only have 2 across, so the GN will work w/ 2 of them. The only time we have problems is when we have the car & need to take an extra adult, who has to wedge between the 2 seats. Luckily my Mom & sis, the 2 mail ones, are skinny, so they fit.:D In our Pilot, room isn't a factor. Even w/o the 3rd seat, we can fit an adult fine between the 2 seats, & they don't have to be itty-bitty. LOL Sorry, you just got me thinking of room.

&, Jen, thought it was kinda neat, my bff has 2 sons too, born 3/17/02 & 5/10/05, right around when your boys were. I notice the strangest things. LOL:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC