nautilus/regent/radian pics

Brendan's Mom

Someone asked to post pictures of the nautilus/regent and radian harness height. My son is 42lbs and 42 inches tall. His torso measures 16 inches.

I apologize that the pictures aren't the best. He was less then cooperative.

Here is a picture of the harness height in the radian....
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Brendan0119/2008gracocarseat020.jpg

Here he is in the regent. Please note the regent isn't installed at this time so it isn't the most accurate measurement. It was on the garage floor and tipping a bit....
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Brendan0119/2008gracocarseat021.jpg

Here he is in the nautilus...
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Brendan0119/2008gracocarseat023.jpg

Lastly, this is how he sits and fits in the radian...

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Brendan0119/2008gracocarseat026.jpg

Hope this helps....Tasha

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Wow, muchos gracias.

He looks like he'd have a couple of years in the Graco. And a lifetime in the Regent. :) Thanks so much for the comparison.

Wendy

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Wow, the Nautilus looks like it will provide really close to the same amount of growing room as the Regent - I'm guessing he loses a little bit of height room in the Regent when it's installed, and the other 2 are installed...

Thanks for the pic's. This seals the deal for me.. when the seat gets to Canada I HAVE to have one. :whistle: :cool:

arly1983

You guys are killing me and I am going to ATL this weekend and have LOTS of WMs to check.....shot, my aunt works at WM but she thinks I am one fry short of a happy meal when it comes to carseats so I will not be calling her.

Holly

You guys are killing me and I am going to ATL this weekend and have LOTS of WMs to check.....shot, my aunt works at WM but she thinks I am one fry short of a happy meal when it comes to carseats so I will not be calling her.

If you can find a seat and your Aunt would be willing to go shopping with you when you get it, you could probably use her employee discount on it and save an additional $15!
I work at Walmart and I'd use my discount card for someone if it would save them that much!

USmominOz

Tasha,

Thanks for the pics, is your ds on the top slot for the Radian? It looks like he has the least amount of growing room in it?

I can't believe how much room he has in the Nautilus, it is about the same for the Regent.:D

My dd has a 16.5 torso and she just barley fits in the radian but is on the same slot as your ds on the regent.

Do you think that it would be ok to use for traveling?

Yoshi

Your son fits in the Radian EXACTLY the same as my daughter. So.....I will HAVE to try the Nautilus if it ever shows up in my neck of the woods. It would give her another 2 yrs harnessed, I think . Thanks!

Brendan's Mom

Yes, he is in the top slot of the radian and the second to highest in both the regent and nautilus. We have lots of room and it is so much easier to install then either of the other seats. I am so excited because it is the perfect seat for my parents car.

Momto1bigkiddo

Yes, he is in the top slot of the radian and the second to highest in both the regent and nautilus. We have lots of room and it is so much easier to install then either of the other seats. I am so excited because it is the perfect seat for my parents car.

oooo so the nautilus is easier to install than the radian, and has taller top slots. Where is the drooling on the floor smiley?? LOL :D

Sounds like the solution for my son's back-up seat. I wonder how well the nautilus installs with a locking clip (we have ELR belts). I can't wait to see one in store~~

crunchierthanthou

Thanks for the pictures! I love to see the comaprison.

I just have one request- can you copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket instead of the direct link? It would be nice to have them all in the same window and it's the same amount of steps for you. Although, you may have to resize from within photobucket.

Quote:
2008gracocarseat020.jpg

2008gracocarseat021.jpg

2008gracocarseat023.jpg

Kat_Momof3

That was me! Thank you so much!!

He fits in the Radian just like Ruthie does!! Yay!!

Then that seals it... she is DEFINITELY getting this seat!!!!

THank you thank you thank you!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC