Interactive Map: Nautilus Sightings (add yours)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I hope this is allowed, and if it is allowed, I hope it works! (If this isn't allowed for whatever reason, please remove with my apologies--I'm new here!)

I know a lot of people are calling/scouring WalMarts in hopes of finding the Nautilus, so I created a map to possibly make it easier for some people.

If you click on this link, it should take you to a map where you can enter information about where you saw/bought one. I set it up so you shouldn't need to register or leave any information about yourself. (Hopefully that will work.)

http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/nautilus

ADS

keri1292

My dh is a co-manager at Wal-Mart and they have three on order. They are on the new mod coming down in the next few weeks. It shouldn't be long until they all arrive everywhere. :thumbsup:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I wish I could find it around here.

I have visited two Wal-Marts in person and have called two others. No one seems to have it. :(

ffpmcps

Not sure where to post this, there are so many Nautilus threads :) Does anyone know why it is just at Walmart so far? Any ideas when it will be elsewhere? Just curious.

Andrea

mamaofthree

That's what I'm wondering. I emailed Graco to ask who else will sell it and what cover options there will be, as well as when it might be listed on their site, considering you can buy it at Walmart already! We'll see if I get a reply. I think we are all going crazy for this seat because it was such a surprise- just showed up in some Walmarts and we can't google any info on it. Strange.

Kimberly

Auntie2Avi

Is it insane that I have checked this 5x tonight to see if anyone has seen it in the Walmart near me. I just do not want to drive 45 minutes if they do not have it, and I do not trust the sales rep who may or may not know what I am talking about.

momof2kiddos

LOL!!Okay We are offically "crazy" LOL... :p I like the map idea though.It reminds me of the Norad track that shows where sants is and has been.

Mylilboyblue

I work at Buy Buy Baby in Wayne, NJ and we have 12 on order. Our cover is called Matrix. I am hoping that the model we get has the Graco Pedic foam. Last night I worked the Stroller/Car Seat Department and I counted 8 Graco models we have that had the foam.

5 SnugRide 3's (1 08 model)
1 SS 1 (08 model)
1 Comfortsport
and 1 Turbobooster (high back model)

I work a bunch of times a week so I will let you know when they come in!

ZephyrBlue

I've checked 2 WM near me in New Mexico and nothing. But I did see a Compass B505 in one of them and I about had a stroke, seeing something besides Evenflo, Dorel or Graco in Walmart!

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
WHOA! Who posted the one for Boise?? I checked yesterday and they didn't have them!! Which WM?? The one on Overland was the only one I went to!

mom2riley

The map is a great idea. I checked both Wal-marts in Roanoke, VA and the Wal-Mart in Botetourt, VA and none of them have it yet.

mom2riley

I work at Buy Buy Baby in Wayne, NJ and we have 12 on order. Our cover is called Matrix. I am hoping that the model we get has the Graco Pedic foam. Last night I worked the Stroller/Car Seat Department and I counted 8 Graco models we have that had the foam.

5 SnugRide 3's (1 08 model)
1 SS 1 (08 model)
1 Comfortsport
and 1 Turbobooster (high back model)

I work a bunch of times a week so I will let you know when they come in!

Does anyone know what the Wal-Mart cover is called?

Mama!

I would KILL to see the other cover options that are coming. I want something *anything* besides the gray!

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I called one of the two WalMarts near us and asked to speak to someone in carseats:

me: "Do you have the new Graco carseat - the Nautilus?"
WM: "Yes, yes, we have Graco."
me: "But do you have the Nautilus? It's a brand new seat from Graco."
WM: "Do you want a Graco infant seat or a booster?"
me: "I'm looking for the Nautilus - it's a combination seat that converts to a booster."
WM: "Oh, a combination seat. So it comes with a stroller?"
me: "No. It has a harness and converts to a booster. The Nautilus."
WM: "Hmm. Not sure what you mean. Hold on."
...then a dialtone.

Guess I'll have to get over there and check for myself. :rolleyes:

I called one of the two WalMarts near us and asked to speak to someone in carseats:

me: "Do you have the new Graco carseat - the Nautilus?"
WM: "Yes, yes, we have Graco."
me: "But do you have the Nautilus? It's a brand new seat from Graco."
WM: "Do you want a Graco infant seat or a booster?"
me: "I'm looking for the Nautilus - it's a combination seat that converts to a booster."
WM: "Oh, a combination seat. So it comes with a stroller?"
me: "No. It has a harness and converts to a booster. The Nautilus."
WM: "Hmm. Not sure what you mean. Hold on."
...then a dialtone.

Guess I'll have to get over there and check for myself. :rolleyes:

Sounds about right, LOL. I checked our Walmart in person for fear that if I called I'd have a similar conversation. That's if I actually got transferred to the right department in the first place.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC