Good deal on possible pre-06/07 Madison Regents

ZephyrBlue

Ebay item number 130185756745

They are $235 w/free shipping and advertised as not being part of any recall, so I'm guessing the DOM of these is pre-June 18 2007, so it might be the old shell and old install instructions. I think all of them have Madison covers, though.

ADS

hsjwmom

I'm thinking the opposite...the pre-June ones are the one that were "recalled", needing the advisory kit to be sent out. The newer ones came that way, and so weren't "recalled"

(I put recalled in quotes because I don't really consider the advisory to be a recall)

ZephyrBlue

Okay, I'm confused, LOL! Mine is 05/07 and Britax told me that the enhancement kit was totally optional and my seat wasn't part of the advisory. So what dates were actually affected?:confused:

ETA- I asked for and received the enhancement kit, but was told by Britax that in my case it was optional

Last edited:

hsjwmom

Hmmm...I'm confused now, too! Eh. Best thing would probably be to just email the seller and ask the DOM!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Ebay item number 130185756745

They are $235 w/free shipping and advertised as not being part of any recall, so I'm guessing the DOM of these is pre-June 18 2007, so it might be the old shell and old install instructions. I think all of them have Madison covers, though.

They are December 2007. I contacted the seller yesterday. I actually went against buying off of Ebay, but it was a good deal.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Here is my respnse from the seller:
Dear azgirl71,

no recalls. manufactured december 2007

- shelley1842 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Item and user details
Item Title: BRITAX REGENT MADISON FREE SHIP!! NO RECALL 2007
Item Number: 130185756745
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130185756745
End Date: Jan-06-08 09:39:46 PST
From User: shelley1842 (1478)
99.8% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-27-03 in United States
Activity with shelley1842 (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from shelley1842

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC