Baby Jogger Mini??

ADS

lovinwaves

Melissa, just curious but how did you find out the weight is 50# per seat?

By calling Baby Jogger.

I answered your question on the other thread as well :)

ETA: mine should be coming tomorrow, and I will give a review of it. I heard our model double mini at our store has a tag on it that says 50lbs per seat..so we shall see :D

This Mini has almost the exact same frame as the City Series. The fabric is also the same. This allows the seat to hold 50lbs. The only reason it is not 75lbs on the single is because there are no air tires. From my understanding..it's very similar to the City Series, it's just missing the air tires :)

Last edited:

motherandchild

Got it.... LOVE IT... Doesn't get any better...

And yes... found contradicting info online about the weight capacity.... Many places have it listed wrong at 33 lbs.... Capacity is 50lbs.... checked and double checked that myself.... mostly because it seemed so odd....

And def. has infant seat attachment...

You'll never find a better stroller.... LOVE IT!:thumbsup:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Got it.... LOVE IT... Doesn't get any better...

And yes... found contradicting info online about the weight capacity.... Many places have it listed wrong at 33 lbs.... Capacity is 50lbs.... checked and double checked that myself.... mostly because it seemed so odd....

And def. has infant seat attachment...

You'll never find a better stroller.... LOVE IT!:thumbsup:

Ooooh...I waaaaaaant one....(running to check paypal funds...)

lovinwaves

The TODDLER seat is what it doesn't have :)

Mine still hasn't arrived *sigh* :( It is on backorder. Two colors I believe are on backorder until the end of January(double mini). The Grey/orange, and black I believe are the two colors. They said they had plenty of Red and plenty of blue left.

ZakBNel

Okay, I'm confused. It doesn't take much since I'm 32 weeks preggo and missing quite a few brain cells. lol!

Anyway, is there an infant seat attachment for the mini double and does it hold the graco snugride?

I need a double stroller and want it to hold a 2 1/2 yo at 30# and a newborn in an infant seat. I also want this stroller to last a good long while.

Thanks!:)

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
Okay, I'm confused. It doesn't take much since I'm 32 weeks preggo and missing quite a few brain cells. lol!

Anyway, is there an infant seat attachment for the mini double and does it hold the graco snugride?

I need a double stroller and want it to hold a 2 1/2 yo at 30# and a newborn in an infant seat. I also want this stroller to last a good long while.

Thanks!:)

Hi,
The car seat adapter is available for the single only, sorry:(.
Michelle

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC