Baby Jogger Mini??

adamsmommy

Does anyone know much about this stroller? Like, how much smaller? Does it hold an infant seat? Weight per seat? I love the original, it is just out of my price range.

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I believe Lovinwaves will be able to answer all your questions, she even has a pic of one in her siggy :D

adamsmommy

Yeah, that was the first place I saw it. (love at first sight:p)That is the original though isn't it? Can't tell. They look the same to me.

NVMBR02

I think I saw the weight limit listed at 33 pounds...I remember thinking it was relaly low. It is a cute stroller though!

ETA: I was wrong! 50lbs for each seat. I wonder what I was looking at before?

Last edited:

adamsmommy

Wow, that is awesome since I have a big 2.5 year old! He is 38lbs. I have been searching and searching for some comparisons and can't find any.:thumbsdown:

The website just says a smaller version. Maybe I will see if there is a phone number and call them.

NVMBR02

I found out the seat weight from letsgostrolling.com. They had most of the stats on there. I didn't see the regular one though, I so I am not sure how it compares.

adamsmommy

Ok, I do not see an infant carrier attachment. I really want a stroller with that. Guess this may be out. Back to thinking the Zooper Tango.

NVMBR02

Ok, I do not see an infant carrier attachment. I really want a stroller with that. Guess this may be out. Back to thinking the Zooper Tango.

I would email and ask, because I did see this in the description :

Accessory mounting bracket for easy attachment of optional belly bar and other accessories

So maybe the carrier attachment is an accessory? They do have one for the single but is also says the accessories may ship after the stroller so they might not be out quite yet (I don't think the stroller is coming out for another week or 2 correct?)

NVMBR02

Okay, that is weird, I looked on the baby jogger web page and it lists the seat weight as 33lbs per seat on both the double and the single. I like the stroller, but 33 pounds woudl have only lasted us until 2.

MySillyKids

Okay, that is weird, I looked on the baby jogger web page and it lists the seat weight as 33lbs per seat on both the double and the single. I like the stroller, but 33 pounds woudl have only lasted us until 2.

Yea, Lovin (where ever she is! LOL) has confirmed to me that it IS 50lbs, and the 33lbs on their site is a typo :rolleyes:

NVMBR02

Yea, Lovin (where ever she is! LOL) has confirmed to me that it IS 50lbs, and the 33lbs on their site is a typo :rolleyes:

Well that's good!

I will have to put the single on the list.:D
I did think I was going crazy before. I ruled it out because of the 33lbs weight limit, then saw 50lbs and was a little excited, then dissapointed again. :rolleyes:

adamsmommy

I did see they have an infant support that goes in the stroller. That might be good enough. My son only lasted 4 months in his carrier. I am just so in love with this thing!!

MySillyKids

I did see they have an infant support that goes in the stroller. That might be good enough. My son only lasted 4 months in his carrier. I am just so in love with this thing!!

Me too! If you watch the video, they show you how it folds. :love:

I just bought a black/red skip hop diaper bag to match the black/red double. :whistle:

kimogilvie

The manual will read that the seat will take a weight of 33 lbs and the frame can take up to 50 lbs. In Strollerland, this topic has been much debated. Some BJ reps will tell you that you can put 50lbs in the seat, as long as you don't have any other diaper bags or shopping bags hanging on the frame or in the basket, and others read straight from the manual and say "33 lbs in a seat". As far as size goes, it's slightly smaller than the city series, though the handle doesn't adjust - so it's one set height. As far as weight goes, the single mini is a few pounds lighter than the city single. The double has the huge weight difference (at or slightly above 10 lbs.) I don't believe that the mini will take the infant seat adapter and I know that it won't take the new toddler seat.

lovinwaves

The manual will read that the seat will take a weight of 33 lbs and the frame can take up to 50 lbs. In Strollerland, this topic has been much debated. Some BJ reps will tell you that you can put 50lbs in the seat, as long as you don't have any other diaper bags or shopping bags hanging on the frame or in the basket, and others read straight from the manual and say "33 lbs in a seat". As far as size goes, it's slightly smaller than the city series, though the handle doesn't adjust - so it's one set height. As far as weight goes, the single mini is a few pounds lighter than the city single. The double has the huge weight difference (at or slightly above 10 lbs.) I don't believe that the mini will take the infant seat adapter and I know that it won't take the new toddler seat.

:yeahthat:

Just adding or clarifying...The New Mini Double is only 23lbs :eek: Yeah it's light, that's why I have. to. have. it.

And the doubles are suppose to be here on Monday. YAAYYYYYYYY!!! Yea, now Dh knows why I am in such a chipper mood this weekend :D

lovinwaves

I think I saw the weight limit listed at 33 pounds...I remember thinking it was relaly low. It is a cute stroller though!

ETA: I was wrong! 50lbs for each seat. I wonder what I was looking at before?

I would honestly recommend the new Single City Series, or City Series Elite for you. It's weight limit is 75lbs, and takes all the new adaptors(the elite only) that include the infant seat, and toddler seat. :)
They both are VERY light strollers, and can easily be carried in one hand. Not to mention be folded with one hand. Very popular stroller. Probably #1 selling stroller with air tires.

kimogilvie

I meant "at or above 10 lbs" weight difference - not that the stroller weighed 10 lbs - now that would really be something! (lovin clarified with the stroller weighing in at 23 lbs)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC