Senior Community Member
18 mos
18months060.jpg

30 mos
halloween025.jpg

She was so teeny! Where did my baby go :(

ADS

Auntie2Avi

She is so cute!! Do you switch her between the MA/Radian? What are her stats? I love seeing how different every child is built and one may be 41" tall and using the 2nd slots down in the DC while Avi is about the same height and almost outgrown the seat.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member

Nope, she rides in the Radian full time, the MA is now baby sister's seat. I just put her in that a month or so ago to see how she still fit RF. ;) She's 30 months, 26 pounds, 37", and her torso is just a hair under 15" last time I measured. She would be on the top slots in the MA FF.

She's gorgeous! :D

It's neat to see the comparison. I wish I had pics of my kiddos at different ages and stages.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I love your avatar :)

Stretchy Glue

WOW Anna. Watch out. You're trouble like me. Here's Harleigh one year ago Thanksgiving:

100_2180.jpg

In a turbo on the last Notch because the one below set the belt funny on her.

This past Thanksgiving:

100_0513.jpg

In a different turbo but also on the last notch. Obviously, she used the back for the last time! She's not as fluffy as the jersey lets on, but she sure is tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC