ERF

CaseyRN

Today is Avery's 1st birthday and prior to about 4 months ago I had looked forward to this day so she could face forward in the car. Funny how things change. Now it will be closer to another year before she'll turn around. I'm so glad I found this site! Instead of being excited to have her face forward I am more excited now about being an advocate of ERF as I'm sure many questions will be asked now that she is past the 1 year mark.

ADS

wildeyes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and congrats to mom for surviving the first year!!! now you can relax and know you are doing the best possible thing for your lil angel. shes a cutie btw!

JerseyGirl'sMama

Today is Avery's 1st birthday and prior to about 4 months ago I had looked forward to this day so she could face forward in the car. Funny how things change. Now it will be closer to another year before she'll turn around. I'm so glad I found this site! Instead of being excited to have her face forward I am more excited now about being an advocate of ERF as I'm sure many questions will be asked now that she is past the 1 year mark.

Ditto (except my DD turns 1 in 3 weeks)

Your DD is adorable! Congrats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC